Just a heads up Yellow 1991 JH4NA1158MT001158

I believe this is the one from Houston that has been on Ebay a few times. I'd run away from this one of course. :P
Z

Our old Fly Yellow friend is back on the sales slab. :eek: :D

I think we should chip-in and advertise this NSX as the one car that no one should buy! Spread the word this car is damaged goods!! ;)

If the seller wants about 19,000 or 20,000, I jump on it right away as my second, strictly toy NSX. It is still better than all the totalled (can't put back together) NSXes out there, like my red one, which was crashed to the point of unrecognizable.

what bothers me most is he keeps it as a private auction, so there's no way of contacting the bidders.

a family member of mine had the misfortune of buying an ebay lemmon, and i wouldn't wish that on anyone.

beeker16 said:
what bothers me most is he keeps it as a private auction, so there's no way of contacting the bidders.
I don't blame him. I think it's unethical for anyone to contact bidders in an auction that's underway.

This car is already shown as a salvage title car, so anyone bidding should already be aware of the severe risks they are taking on.

Back