• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Junk Bose Door speakers

Anyone have some old broken junk Bose door speakers they want to get rid of? I only really want the case to use as a template to make some after-market speaker mounts.
Will pay shipping & a few $$$ if you need it.
Let me know!

Why don't you just pull them out of yours to make the template? It takes less than 15 minutes to do.....

------------------
Biaggi
92 NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

He got the car with aftermarket sound system installed already

Originally posted by Biaggi:
Why don't you just pull them out of yours to make the template? It takes less than 15 minutes to do.....

Hey thanks for answering for me T!
Yes, exactly as he says - already have after-market installed. They are 5 1/4's though, mounted to existing shell. I would like to make some new mdf plates to support a 6 1/2" and not disturb my existing set-up until I am ready to install (then I don't have to mess with pulling door panels etc. multiple times.)
I may also be able to use the actual box as the template for my router without having to make an additional pattern.

[This message has been edited by D'Ecosse (edited 08 January 2003).]

Back