• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

June incoming & in stock Ray's Volk Racing wheels!

We have several shipments of wheels arriving as well as some in stock. Please view our list. As usual, we're happy to help you with any wheel, color, and sizing. We offer competitive pricing and no "stories" about delays as we are an authorized distributor. We have an extremely knowledgeable staff for special fitments including particular big brake clearances and wide body applications.

1. TE-37, bronze, 18x8.5/18x10.5 wide body application with concave rear spokes, fits Stoptech and smaller brakes - IN STOCK
http://www.ScienceofSpeed.com/produ..._Concepts/JGTC_Widebody/DSC07138 (Medium).JPG

2. TE-37, glossy gunmetal, 18x7.5/19x9.5 stock body application with concave rear spokes, fits Brembo big brake kits and smaller - ETA 30 days
same wheel, but in gunmetal
http://www.ScienceofSpeed.com/produ...s/NSX/Rays/Volk/mono-block/TE37/8071216hl.jpg

3. TE-37, bronze, 17x8.0/18x9.5 stock body application, fits Brembo (and possibly Stoptech - to be tested) - ETA 1-2 weeks

4. GT-C, Mercury Silver, 18x7.5/19x9.5 stock body application, special Stoptech clearance design clears calipers with out spacers - ETA 30-60 days

5. GT-N, Gunmetal, 17x8.0/18x10.0 stock body application - ETA 60 days
http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...oducts/NSX/Rays/Volk/gt-series/GTN/nsx[1].jpg

take care,
-- Chris

Last edited:
Hey,,, I thought you told us the prodrives were better than the TE-37:tongue: :wink:

Chris@SoS said:
:wink:

They are both very high quality wheels.
-- Chris

EndlessNSX will be in here shortly to tell you that those Volks are cheap pieces of crap (and he will also tell you he knows more than anyone, including Rays, Honda and God about wheels for the NSX and SK2):biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Are the prices for all these sets on the site? I know of someone who might be looking for a set of TE's

what is the reason for the widebody setup to be 18-18 ? I've seen people use this setup more than once.... at first I thought it was just personal preferance.... is there a "technical" reasoning behind it ?

Chris@SoS said:
3. TE-37, bronze, 17/18 stock body application, fits Brembo (and possibly Stoptech - to be tested) - ETA 30 days

Chris, if it helps, I had to use 7.5mm spacers up front for my TE-37s to clear my Stoptechs. There's about 2mm of clearance.

The Stoptechs are just a little wide.

What are the widths on #2 & #3, please?

Chris@SoS said:
3. TE-37, bronze, 17x8.0/18x9.5 stock body application, fits Brembo (and possibly Stoptech - to be tested) - ETA 1-2 weeks

Re: #3, any thought given to getting the 18's in 10.5" width?

Ponyboy said:
Re: #3, any thought given to getting the 18's in 10.5" width?

18x10.5 is no longer available in offsets to fit a stock-body NSX.

The 8.0 & 9.5 works quite well with 235/40-17 and 275/35-18 which is a popular setup for cornering and braking performance.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Ponyboy said:
Chris, if it helps, I had to use 7.5mm spacers up front for my TE-37s to clear my Stoptechs. There's about 2mm of clearance.

The Stoptechs are just a little wide.

Shawn -- What is your width and offset up front?

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
Shawn -- What is your width and offset up front?

According to the Dali web site the fronts are 17x8.5, 40mm offset. Rears are 18x10.5, 45mm offset. It's a shame the 10.5's aren't being offered anymore. Looks like I'm keeping them for awhile.

Hey Chris.....do you have the 17/18 combo with the deep concave rear wheels for a stock body NSX?? I like the concave look better but my NSX has stock body. Thanks!

Meeyatch1 said:
Hey Chris.....do you have the 17/18 combo with the deep concave rear wheels for a stock body NSX?? I like the concave look better but my NSX has stock body. Thanks!

No TE-37 is available concave in 18" for the rear any longer. The 18x10.5+38 was discontinued last year. Sorry.

-- Chris

Ponyboy said:
According to the Dali web site the fronts are 17x8.5, 40mm offset. Rears are 18x10.5, 45mm offset. It's a shame the 10.5's aren't being offered anymore. Looks like I'm keeping them for awhile.

He probably means 18x10.5+48, 45 was never an offset offered. Unfortunately, +48 is no longer avail (see above).

-- Chris

Come on. Get over it. :rolleyes:

I dont like them, so get over it. Just because you Volk fan boys love them doesnt mean everyone has too.:wink:
They dont catch my eye. So dont worry about me liking them or not. I can voice my opinion.

Bump for SOS!

Shumdit said:
EndlessNSX will be in here shortly to tell you that those Volks are cheap pieces of crap (and he will also tell you he knows more than anyone, including Rays, Honda and God about wheels for the NSX and SK2):biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Are the prices for all these sets on the site? I know of someone who might be looking for a set of TE's

Back