July gtg pictures

Here are some pictures that my son took that day. Sorry if your "X" wasn't posted. Too many pictures, so little time.

DCP_0408.JPG

DCP_0409.JPG

DCP_0410.JPG

DCP_0411.JPG

DCP_0418.JPG

DCP_0419.JPG

DCP_0420.JPG

DCP_0423.JPG

DCP_0425.JPG

Btw, Fastrunner's RED NSX looks really nice :D :D :D *Hint*Hint*Before she goes through some changes ;)

DCP_0430.JPG

DCP_0434.JPG

DCP_0431.JPG

DCP_0432.JPG

DCP_0433.JPG

DCP_0436.JPG

Many Thanks to Tommy (Storm rider) for organizing this event :)

DCP_0435.JPG

DCP_0429.JPG

don't wash...we are going to have a group wash at Hooters..hehehe

nice pics...keep them coming..:D

damn good!

nick,
come on post the rest! the pix looks so freaking good! i wish my garage looks like that everyday! ;o)
all those nsxs looks very clean in the pix! i just washed my X this morning! i can still show up for the group wash thing!! :D
anyone else have pix to post? Ricky i think you might have some, don't you? it was a fun weekend even it rain on us!! love to hang out with my bros!!:D

Last edited:
Thanks Tommy for organizing this gtg.

Thanks Nick for taking the time to host/post the pictures.

And thanks Patrick(Nick's son) for taking the pictures, especially since my car was included in so many of them! ;)

Z, i am sure they have more pix to post!! stay tune!! i am so glad and so happy that all of my nsx brothers are supporting the monthly gtg!! it's something i look forward to every month. it means alot to me!! you guys are like family to me, leakhana, and marlbro!!

thank you form the bottom of my heart!! ;)

What time did y'all leave the mall? I arrived about 2:45 (the rain slowed me down) and no one was around.

Guess that will teach me to me on time!

He Was On Time

Stormrider wrote (from the other thread):

we will meet at first colony mall outside of JC Penny facing hwy 59!
please show up before 3pm!

SamBel wrote:

What time did y'all leave the mall? I arrived about 2:45 (the rain slowed me down) and no one was around.

Stormrider wrote:

being on time is good! and that's all i am gonna say!!

Saint wonders:

Three things - (a) isn’t 2:45 before 3? :cool: (b) who’s is the black with mesh wheels (c) who’s is the red with the aftermarket spoke wheels?

Re: He Was On Time

AndyVecsey said:
(a) isn’t 2:45 before 3? :cool: (b) who’s is the black with mesh wheels (c) who’s is the red with the aftermarket spoke wheels?

a) I'll let Tommy answer that!

b) That's Darren(mmmvious) with his pristine black/ivory NSX. Darren, too bad you couldn't join us at CPK...but remind me to fill you in on something...

c) That's Patrick(loNfastNSX) new look. Wanted to be like ME! Actually, the Simmons wheels leaked ever since he got them, so he needed new shoes.

Back