Judge tosses $54 million suit over missing pants

He should be removed from the Bench and disbarred as well. What a dumb sh!t... all this over a pair of pants.

There are only three lawyer jokes, all the rest are true stories.

He has been ordered to pay legal fees to the couple that own the laundromat, so this one definitely backfired on him.

I am glad they won this law suit was ridiculous , I hope they get all of their money back from the legal fees.

That guy should be dis-barred. What a loser. People like that screw this country up.

I guess he was trying to take them to the cleaners...(rimshot)

Scum of the earth. I am so opposed to all of the BS lawsuits out there, but HE needs to be sued for stupidity along with other things.

from what I understand, and have read, the legal fees were enough to push the defendants into Bankruptcy, and if they haven't already moved back home (Korea?), then they plan on it. And I think that their business is already shut down... :mad:

He should be removed from the Bench and disbarred as well. What a dumb sh!t... all this over a pair of pants.

There are only three lawyer jokes, all the rest are true stories.

BWahahahaha!

Surprisingly, this could end up a blessing for the family. If they were to RE-Open their dry cleaner, they would get more business than they could handle! I wouldn't hesitate to go a little out of my way, or pay a little more, to support those poor folks. (Don't forget the book deal :rolleyes: )

Back