Jon Ikeda --new NSX talk

Cool video. I didn't see where they were saying anything about compromising performance for green though. It's going to be faster and more powerful than the original NSX, that is for sure. If they can tune the SH-AWD and chassis right, it will handle better too.

Sounds like he is worried about the weight and basically said it's going to be heavy. I hope that they keep the weight under 3500lbs... This talk of the target weight of 3000lbs sounds fishy since I see the new Porsche hypercar supposedly weighs in at 3700lbs :confused:

The engineering/hardware is currently being developed in Japan right now so that can assure some people who were jumpy about the made in America tidbit :wink:

Interesting. Thanks for the post.

Good vid! Although I mostly noticed the beeping going off every 10 seconds in the background from keyless access of the cars as people are getting in and out of the cars. That sound will haunt me until the day I die. :biggrin:

Thanks for post! Good vid. I will keep my thoughts to myself until the car is actually out. If it works out, I hope Honda goes back to F1 and wins a few titles. Being an F1 fan, that's one of the reasons I like the NSX. I considered it their halo car from the championship years.

NSX 2.0 as I like to think about it, has some big shoes to fill.

I don't know. He said it is always + something. That + something now is green. But that + something sure isn't green for exotics. Maybe for Prius and other daily driver eco cars... but not for an exotic.

Thats my 2 cents.

Back