Joining the ownership ranks tomorrow

In a some what early conclusion to my running goals, I am picking up a wonderful 2001 red/tan NSX from New Jersey tomorrow and I am sitting here now wondering exactly how I will be able to sleep through the night.

I want to thank Passline for a wonderful transaction, not only did I purchase a great car, but I bought it from a great person as well.

dsc00070bg.jpg

Congrats! Thats a real nice looking 2001

Enjoy and take it easy out there, many safe miles to you

What part of the country are you taking the car home to?

I want dibs on your stock rims if you sell em. :biggrin:

Congrats and welcome to the family.

you lucked out with having a great seller...many happy miles with it.

Last edited:
Congrats on the great NSX purchase - I saw it in the ad section and if I didn't already have a great NSX I'd have been all over that one. She is a beauty. And (as was in my case when I got mine) it just makes the adventure better when you can deal with a great person.

Great to get another NSX in Virginia! Just watch out for the law up there in Northern Virginia!!

Cheers and happy motoring. Jay

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! If you haven't already found it, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) for lots of useful NSX-related information. It's a work in progress but lots of good stuff there for new owners.

I saw that one its one of the only red NSXs I would purchase

very nice.

more pics.

and I hope you leave it stock.

or if you do upgrade it KEEEEEPPPPP the original parts

I have learned this the hard way now tring to buy back parts I sold.

its not fun and buying the parts back isnt cheap

congrats

Thanks all for the coments and well wishes, was a GREAT drive back to VA, the weather held out nicely and the traffic was very minimal (a small miracle down in this area).

Hope to see you out at some get-togethers in the future!
I look forward to that as well, I plan on allowing this car to spend a good deal of time dancing down the road and not simply sitting in a garage. I have a lot to learn about the car and I look forward to the lessons it will teach me.

Will shine'r up this weekend and give it some camera time.

congrats, we from the northeast know this car personally from our many escapades during many nsx events in which it attended. Passline takes great care of his toys so you got yourself a GEM.

I want to thank Passline for a wonderful transaction, not only did I purchase a great car, but I bought it from a great person as well.

Not a great guy but one of the best Primers, and a good guy to have around if your thirsty. :biggrin: Great price too.

Congrats! Unfortunately for me, you beat me to the punch on this car. After procrastinating on calling Passline for a week, I found that the car was sold! I wish you many happy miles with it.

I know the car and seller very well, you hit the jackpot! I know you will have many miles and smiles

Had a great weekend down here, so the wife and I took it out for a scenic run down the George Washington parkway. Was a great drive and a good time and I am starting to get a more confident hand on it.

Took a few pictures that I figured I would share.

jan2012nsx1.jpg

jan2012nsx2.jpg

jan2012nsx3.jpg

jan2012nsx4.jpg

jan2012nsx5.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new best friend in the world. You will not believe the amount of smiles it will bring to you. Go and enjoy.

Congratulations on your purchase, I wish you much happiness with the NSX, now, you have something important to do ... the body shine like a mirror:smile:

CONGRATS!!!!!

Sorry that I didn't get to see this post earlier and respond quickly as I did with your initial post, I was stuck in Shanghai at the time.

Now don't go spending all your time in the NSX or sitting in front of the computer surfing the wiki, parts for sale, SOS, etc... LOL. You still have that marathon in March, remember? :biggrin:

Nonetheless, I'm really happy for you and we all know how you feel. Enjoy. :smile:

Congratulations on your purchase and I'm glad to hear you're taking her out on the road. Enjoy!

Back