Join us at the track! Sat, Nov 1st

Red

Legendary Member
Guys, each time we get about two or three NSXs out - isn't it time you tried it? This is a safe, fun, day with an instructor in your car with you the whole time - and on a small track where you would have to be a complete idiot to do any damage to your car!

Lets get a group out this time and see if we can get Dave to check with his wife if he can be allowed take off his gimp mask and chains for the day and actually drive his car on the track, instead of just talking about it.:wink:

Information below - phone or email Peter or I and we'll send you the forms!

The HANSON International Advanced Driving School puts students on the track for a unique driving experience. Through our in-depth classroom and on-track instructions they will learn how to master the skills necessary to handle their car.

During the day our students will learn various driving techniques, vehicle dynamics, as well as discovering the limits of vehicle adhesion.

Although the setting is a race track, the HANSON International Advanced driving School is not a racing school.

If you plan on registering, please contact Peter or Stu and get the all the forms and forward them to the HANSON International Advanced Driving School.

A photographer will be present. If you wish to order prints from your day at the track please contact Dennis at: dchinsang atyahoo.com

For further information please contact us.

Sincerely,

Peter Hanson
c/o HANSON International Advanced Driving School
Tel: (416) 540-2995
Email: hanson_gtr (at) sympatico.ca

Can't, I work the first sat of every month (what can i do, my clinic's in the burbs:P).

I spoke to Peter a few days ago, next year I'll try and make it out to a lot of the track days. I'm officially not working Fridays anymore starting jan 1st. W00t!
46020678.banana.gif

Last edited:
Who else is coming?

Has everyone put their cars away?

How was track day??

My friend's group also attended (RS4, Legacy, 323, M3, RX8) and said they kept on lapping a very slow NSX? I wonder if that was Henry or Quy?? Anyone care to admit?

In any event, glad you guys had fun.

How was track day??

My friend's group also attended (RS4, Legacy, 323, M3, RX8) and said they kept on lapping a very slow NSX? I wonder if that was Henry or Quy?? Anyone care to admit?

In any event, glad you guys had fun.

The slow car must have been Dave (BioBanker) - but he LOOKED cool!:wink:

Back