• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

John Vasos at brookfield Acura

Just wanted to write a quick note of appreciation to John Vasos of Brookfield Acura in Milwaukee. He resolved an issue I had which allowed me to swap out my ECU for one that was not coded for the car and was beyond generous with his time and assistance. His tech was able to resolve the immobilizer issue and get me on my way in no time.
Thank You very much!
woody

I agree, John @ Brookfield is the only guy I will trust around here to do any repairs to my car. John actually takes responsibility for the car personally and I always believe that any work requested will be done right to his satisfaction or it won't leave the shop. Nick, the NSX tech (John also is quite skilled at working on the NSX) is also a very decent and easy to talk to guy. Trust is earned and quite hard to give these days, but John has mine.

I'll chime in here as well with great things to say about John. When my snap ring went in a car that they initially thought was addressed prior to me buying it, he warrantied the repair. I wish John would move to Grand Rapids, I'd love have him at my local dealer.

Back