• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Jim Cozzolino from Coz Motorsports :smile:

After deciding to purchase a supercharger, I saw Jim's ad on the parts for sale section. After working out payment details, the supercharger was immediately on its way to the dealership I had specified.

Jim did not end interaction there, but he also went out of his way to ensure that my project turned out the way it needed to. He regularly contacted me whenever I had any questions about my install, and he even went as far as to walk my NSX technician step by step through portions of the install to ensure it was done correctly. My upgrade did not simply consist of dropping in the supercharger, it also involved swapping the motor from 3.0 to 3.2L and all the issues I might encounter with this complex install were well addressed by Jim.

Jim was always available for help when needed, and even called to reach me at times to check in on the progress of the work on my car when I hadn't needed anything.

In summary, Jim was not simply trying to sell a product, he also went above and beyond what is expected to make sure that the product he sold to me: 1. actually got to me 2. was being installed properly 3. was actually installed properly.

He even called afterwards to see how my car felt after it was done, and believe me, the final product was amazing. This install would have been much more expensive and/or time consuming without Jim's help and I truly appreciate the personal approach Jim has taken to ensure the quality of his product, instead of taking the mindset to sell a product to a person and end the transaction right there.

Thanks Jim, and I'm looking forward to doing more business with you in the future should our paths happen to cross once again.

-Daniel

Jim's been very good to me as well.

Shouldn't this be moved to the correct forum?

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I sincerely appreciate you expressing your feelings on our dealings together and our continued relationships.

I try in all cases to treat those that I deal with the way I hope to be treated, and just do the right and honorable thing. It's not all that hard to take a little extra time to help someone through their issues, there have been many that have helped me and continue to help me along my journey as well.

But as we all know by experience, some people just don't have a clue.

What goes around, comes around I like to think.
It's not the final destination that really counts, it's the journey, how we get there and the people along the way that matter to me.

For those that appreciate it, it makes the journey worth the extra effort to me.

Most.... that I have dealt with so far have been an absolute pleasure to deal with and I've enjoyed it too.

I welcome the friendships we've started and the communication we continue to share.

That's what being part of any group of car enthusiasts is suppose to be about.

I'm always willing to help where I can, from beginning to end.

Sincerely, thanks again guys, it's nice to know my efforts are appreciated.

+1 from me as well.

Recently purchased a RB BBK from Jim, he answered all my questions, and even did research to see if the BBK would clear my 17's I have in the front. After purchase up until install, he would drop me a line to see how things were going, and if I needed any help. I would not hesistate to do business with Jim again.

Jason

Back