Jh4na216x5s000020

Wen't to check out this 2005 Silverstone on Saturday, the CARFAX is clean but the car was definitely involved in some sort of accident. The car was accompanied by an invoice from a collision repair center, it isn't clear what happened from the invoice. The sales rep called me on Saturday evening and said that after asking around, she found out that a garage door closed on the front end. Just wanted to post this info in case anyone else plans to look at this car.

good luck..i'm a little skeptical of the garrage door story..for many years now garrage door openers need to be able to reverse on contact with any object,child safety being the reason.

Wen't to check out this 2005 Silverstone on Saturday, the CARFAX is clean but the car was definitely involved in some sort of accident. The car was accompanied by an invoice from a collision repair center, it isn't clear what happened from the invoice. The sales rep called me on Saturday evening and said that after asking around, she found out that a garage door closed on the front end. Just wanted to post this info in case anyone else plans to look at this car.

Thanks for posting this :smile:. I emailed the sales person there last week looking for detailed information on that NSX. I thought he was a bit evasive and the deal looked to good to be true. That clean CarFax is interesting......

A clean carfax is really meaningless as many accidents never make it to carfax. If it shows something, that helps. Otherwise, it is always a crap shoot. A close inspection by someone who really knows the cars is your best bet.

Back