JH4NA21615S000066 in Iaai

hello everyone i seen this nsx for sale a while back in copart salvage title no damage now its got a bit more miles and is damaged in iaai. looking for some history i may purchase this car. ive been looking for a LBBP FOR A VERRY LONG TIME

thats smoores car.

I guess he didnt wanna sell it to me but rather let the insurance take it from him

he sent me pics on my cell phone and this is his car.

Last edited:
cool did u take a look at the car in person i got most of the front end to put it all back together ive been looking for a lbbp for a while im gonna pick it up its still tbd but im sure its gonna come up soon prolly sell for mid 20s

Just talked to smoores he said it not forsale that the insurance company wanted it towed to get an estimate of what its worth is.
so maybe they will take pre bids to get an idea of what they are gonna give him.

he was shocked it was up forsale. Progressive is tring to pull something i think.

weird they had it towed to IAAI as it kinda Real far from where he lives.

I also have the complete front end for this car. from Jasons 2002 wreck

but its alot of work to bring this baby back. I guess no more than my Fire damage one. LOL

If smoores doesnt keep it I hope who ever gets it brings her back to life
and not part it out like 99% of these guys are doing in the
FOR SALE section of Prime.

they keep buying wrecks and parting them out. I hate that.... I understand the parts are hard to get.. No matter how bad the car is wrecked it can drive again with some time and money AND A LITTLE LOVE for the car.

how many are left on the road in the world. Not many thats for sure.

so if your reading this you Part-it-out guys.

keep'em alive. keep'em alive

keep me posted its on iaai but it has a sale date of TBD so until they get it all straight it will not be up for sale anytime soon i wonder what the insurance company wanted for a buy back! if it goes for sale i will more than likely buy it as long as its not crazy money. im gonna put it back together

can someone pull a carfax on that car. I could be wrong but i thought smoore or someone else mentioned that this car had been wrecked previously.

I cant pull a car fax on it but your right it has a previous salvaged title

yeah it has i have pulled pics from copart from the prior sale but dont see any damage but who cares anything can be fixed its just a matter of whose fixing it and are they gonna fix it correctly!

well guys my nsx is now sitting back in my driveway and needless to say my neighbors must love me.... the car looks a mess... but hopefully I will be able to make a wide body car i've always wanted... just trying to think positive:mad:

I didn't know you could get insurance on a salvage title vehicle:confused:
I guess obviously you can in FL if you were driving it legally.
Do you have to inform the insurance company the type of title the car has prior to issuing you a policy?

I purchased macninja's previous car and it had a salvage title. Had no trouble in California getting it re-registered and it still reads salvage. Insurance was no issue either. Went through Haggerty and I have replacement value so if it gets banged or stolen, I'll make my money back plus. Although I don't let this car out of my sight!

I didn't know you could get insurance on a salvage title vehicle:confused:
I guess obviously you can in FL if you were driving it legally.
Do you have to inform the insurance company the type of title the car has prior to issuing you a policy?

Never had a problem with this, having said that I always wondered why i pay full premiuim for insurance if then the car gets totaled they only want to pay me 40 percent less of the car value.... should'nt I be paying 40 percent less on my insurance payment???:confused:

Last edited:
Back