JH4NA2160YT000204 In Vegas

Was wondering if anyone knows this Red and tan na2 JH4NA2160YT000204. It's listed here on prime. Says that it's at a dealership in Vegas. It would be greatly appciated if a primer in that area could drop by and take a look at her......and anything you need done in Jersey would be my pleasure. Thanks, drew

You have a better chance of getting a local to check it out by posting this request in the correct regional sub forum for Vegas

I picked up my Long Beach Blue Pearl in Portland 2 years ago to coincide with NSXPO up there. What a terrific experience! Perhaps you can do the same! PM me with your phone # if you still need assistance. I know Ryan at the dealership and also the folks at Findlay Acura where the car was serviced. The former owners were not in the Prime community.

Plan for a TB/WP, otherwise sounds/looks like a nice car.

Have not had a chance to see the vehicle in person, made an initial offer contingent on PPI, and it was declined as owner is seeking more than NADA median value. The folks at Motorcars were helpful and professional, I am considering a counter-offer or another NSX

Back