Jh4na115xmt000397

EDIT: PPI Needed Beverly Hills area

Sorry if this is not allowed here. A post of this number was on the New & Prospective Owners / Car History / Comparisons. No one was able to give any info out on this car so I thought I'd ask locally. Car is posted on craigslist in Beverly Hills. I have been in contact with the seller for the past few days and looking to purchase it. Actually not me but my bro wants it. So anyone down there know anything about this car? I am arranging for PPI also so anyone know of a great place that knows their NSX's around the area. I'm waiting on the seller's response so I'll know exactly where he lives.

Again I'm really sorry if this is not allowed here please remove it.

**EDIT** I have just talked to the seller and need to arrange for PPI. I have no idea of any place down there so can a local help point me in the right direction. After PPI if everything turns out fine I'll be making the trip down there. The car is located Beverly Hills.

Last edited:
Theres Southbay Acura in Torrance which is a good dealer to use....thats about 20-30 mins south of Beverly Hills.

No worries....Jeff Fuji there is an awesome tech there he is very detailed with his work....Tony is also a good one there....they are the ones that work in the NSX's.....you can ask for Steve the service writer. Don't tell me you are looking at Marla Maples old car?

Last edited:
No worries....Jeff Fuji there is an awesome tech there he is very detailed with his work....Tony is also a good one there....they are the ones that work in the NSX's.....you can ask for Steve the service writer. Don't tell me you are looking at Marla Maples old car?

I have no idea who's car I'm looking at. It is a red 91. Pics can be seen here. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/1715680567.html If you know anything I'd be more than happy to hear. The seller says that he is the 4th owner and he knew the two recent owners.

I'm going to get the car taken to get PPI. If everything checks out do I still need to bring someone who knows their cars? I'm not familiar with these cars and would love to get some help from one of the locals who know there NSX. I'd be willing to pay you for your help.

I also want to ask something. Talking with the seller, he says that he won't release the title or car to me until the money clears his account. Whats the best and safest way to go about transaction? I told him that I want the car right after I pay but he insists that I'll have to wait til it clears. To me I'm not going to pay someone and not get the car or title.

Installed items -

19' Front Volk Racing Wheels

18' Back Volk Racing Wheels :confused:

It looks clean by those small pics but after the PPI make sure you drive it a little if you can and touch and feel everything....as in ac, heater, radio, lights, trunk, hood, button to pop up the lights, illumination button, windows, etc.....

I had a balljoint replaced on mine and I had to replace the illumination button which cost like almost 300 bucks....otherwise the usual stuff like cam seals might need to be replaced.

What about maintenance records? Does anyone care about them anymore? Who cares about the wheels and stereos when you have serious maintenence items that need to be addressed. A PPI can't tell you when the timing belt or clutch was last replaced.

Good Luck on your search

Dennis is right make sure you know the maintenance history of the car.

By the way he has a nice black one for sale if you are interested.

First everything went smooth. I ask him for additional pics and he sends them to me. I ask for the vin and he sends it to me. I ask for the license plate numbers and he said that he'll get it to me but never did.? So I ask for a PPI. He says ok. Pick the spot send me the money and I'll return the results over to you. I said no, I arrange the PPi, you take the car there and they charge my credit card. So he says ok. I find the place to do the PPI (Southbay Acura Thanks Ediddynsx) and arrange a date so their NSX tech will be available. I have sent two email and no response... WEIRD right? Before I arranged the PPI he was willing to take the car there after I mentioned for a PPI. Then he starts talking how we were going to do the transaction. He was saying that after the PPI if everything checks out I could send him the money through bank transfer. In three days when the money clears I go down to pick the car up. I said NO WAY! If PPI checks out I'm driving down there and paying you with cash. He goes on about how its not safe carrying that much cash. So I go ok, we'll do a bank transfer but as soon as I pay I'm taking the car. You write me a transfer of title agreement or bill of sale. Then when the money clears you send me the title. After saying that he agreed, so I arrange the PPI. Well never heard from him since. So if anyone knows this dude tell him he just lost a potential buyer. I smell more of a scam though.

Last edited:
First everything went smooth. I ask him for additional pics and he sends them to me. I ask for the vin and he sends it to me. I ask for the license plate numbers and he said that he'll get it to me but never did.? So I ask for a PPI. He says ok. Pick the spot send me the money and I'll return the results over to you. I said no, I arrange the PPi, you take the car there and they charge my credit card. So he says ok. I find the place to do the PPI (Southbay Acura Thanks Ediddynsx) and arrange a date so their NSX tech will be available. I have sent two email and no response... WEIRD right? Before I arranged the PPI he was willing to take the car there after I mentioned for a PPI. Then he starts talking how we were going to do the transaction. He was saying that after the PPI if everything checks out I could send him the money through bank transfer. In three days when the money clears I go down to pick the car up. I said NO WAY! If PPI checks out I'm driving down there and paying you with cash. He goes on about how its not safe carrying that much cash. So I go ok, we'll do a bank transfer but as soon as I pay I'm taking the car. You write me a transfer of title agreement or bill of sale. Then when the money clears you send me the title. After saying that he agreed, so I arrange the PPI. Well never heard from him since. So if anyone knows this dude tell him he just lost a potential buyer. I smell more of a scam though.

That smells like a scam.....I think you should seriously look at Dennis's car...his car is clean with all the maintenance records and its completely stock if thats what you're looking for.

That smells like a scam.....I think you should seriously look at Dennis's car...his car is clean with all the maintenance records and its completely stock if thats what you're looking for.

Yea checked his car out. Very well maintained car. I'll tell my bro about that one.

Yup you should because his car will be sold quick.....I met a guy this past weekend who will be calling him about his car.

Back