JH4NA1159MT002822 91 Red/Blk

that things needs a full make-over.

I think its worth about what they are asking.

but what do i know.

Could be a decent deal depending on what the deferred maintenance is on it. I would figure in at least $5K for maintenance items and then maybe a couple grand to recover the seats and tidy up the interior.

I dont like that big gap at the front bumper though. :frown:

Agreed, not my taste in modifications. It looks a little rough, but under $20k might be a fair price.

My advise is normally to pay the extra $$ up front for a well maintained/cared for vehicle.

I live in the Omaha area, so I could stop by and take a look if anybody needed a local pair of eyes to check it out.

The bolsters on the driver seat look fairly worn, but that would be more or less expected.

I have never seen this car on the road or in the area before.

Agreed, not my taste in modifications. It looks a little rough, but under $20k might be a fair price.

My advise is normally to pay the extra $$ up front for a well maintained/cared for vehicle.

I live in the Omaha area, so I could stop by and take a look if anybody needed a local pair of eyes to check it out.

The bolsters on the driver seat look fairly worn, but that would be more or less expected.

I have never seen this car on the road or in the area before.

I was wondering when you were going to comment on this car. I remember you being from the area...mainly becasue that is where I am from originally.

I agree with you that its actually less expensive in the long run to pay a little more for a car with documented maintenance history instead of buying one that is cheap and then doing all the updates. That eliminates all the guesswork.

I'm sure kid will probably buy it because it has a big ass wing. :biggrin:

Hey BigD, I didn't know you were from here... I actually grew up in Spokane, WA, but have been here since 89' so the Big O is now pretty much home.

I let Nukem know about the car, he mentioned he might check it out.

If somebody could get it cheap enough, it might make a fun track car... it already has that huge rear wing.

This ones got a long way to go to be nice. But then if you don't care about nice - it'd be a good beater. I think Honcho's got it about right at 17k. Not bad for a starter sports car but you better have at least 5k to plunk down immediately.

I still think overall this car could be brought up to date for a decent price.

Hey BigD, I didn't know you were from here... I actually grew up in Spokane, WA, but have been here since 89' so the Big O is now pretty much home.

I let Nukem know about the car, he mentioned he might check it out.

If somebody could get it cheap enough, it might make a fun track car... it already has that huge rear wing.

Yeah my brother and my Mom are still living in the Big O. I haven't been back there since 2007. I also have family across the Missouri river in Councill Bluffs. I was lucky that my family moved to So Cal in the mid 70's when I was in junior high. That was quite an adjustment coming from farm country and into surftown USA.

Last edited:
I still think overall this car could be brought up to date for a decent price.

agreed,

the interior is pretty much stock. just need to rid the tacky front bumper and wing. going back to oem would go a long way even if you kept the current wheels (which i personally wouldnt).

from there it would be the standard mods that most primers would do to one of these badboys, ie updated side skirts, 02+ rear end, type r wing, maybe 02+ front end conversion, momo tuner steerning wheel, kw v3s... haha and here we go...

Yeah my brother and my Mom are still living in the Big O. I haven't been back there since 2007. I also have family across the Missouri river in Councill Bluffs. I was lucky that my family moved to So Cal in the mid 70's when I was in junior high. That was quite an adjustment coming from farm country and into surftown USA.

I can kind of relate... I didn't ever live in So Cal, but have visited... been told years ago that is where I belonged... back when I was blonde & looked the part.

I grew up in Spokane, where there were lots of lakes & rivers. I lived at the beaches around the area.. plus snow skiied.... not much of that here.

Back on subject of the car.. I did stop by the other night after they were closed, but didn't see the car. I checked their website again & it plainly states the car isn't at their location & if you want to see it to call & they will set up a meet.

Duh, once again I jump to task without reading all the instructions :smile:

Back