JH4NA1157MT000163 Red 1991

This car is for sale, did a check on it and it's history shows a $21,000.00 repair to right front from a collision in 2010. It was repaired thru insurance does not have a salvage or rebuilt title. What's anyone's opinion on a repair like this? Should I walk away and wait for a different one? the looks good but I have only seen pictures. the other thing that concerns me is the seat and steering wheel look worn more than they should for a car with 55,000 miles but maybe that's normal. Thanks

I have more info, It hit a deer and was driven back home(250miles) for the repair. Pictures of the repair show hood,front and right fender damaged. The owner claims that an alignment wasn't required. Would any Acura dealer be capable of checking the frame etc?

If the Acura dealer has a body shop with a frame puller they should be able to check the frame. Be aware that putting a car on a frame machine will cost some money as it takes time to set it up and take measurements.

If the Acura dealer doesn't have one, find a reputable body shop and see how much they would charge to check if the frame is straight.

Back