JH4NA1155NT001071 ebay 92 nsx white 69k mi

I was looking at that too. Don't know any of its history, but just from the ad itself and a positive PPI, it looks like it might be a winner. The dealer has other mint high end cars, several with rare options for that model & great feedback. That NSX has some nice starter goodies like the Comptech headers, exhaust & springs. The Wings West skirts on it needs to be pulled off and straightened w/ a heat lamp then reinforced- major sag. The rear spats need to be readjusted. Other than that, I'd just slap on a nicer set of 17/18's or 18/19's and call it a day. Price is fair considering mileage, but it could be had for marginally less. I'd pay up to $26-27K if all electricals work, no leaks, TIMING BELT & WATER PUMP done. I can't tell if how much wear is on the driver's seat and I'm sure if he indicated if the transmission number is in snap ring range. This would make great platform for NSX-R conversion. I think w/ minimal tidying up, it could easily be made to mint condition.

I asked the seller a question this morning but did not get a reply. The wings west kit also has some chips near the tire... depending on the quality of the paint I might get it repainted if I was to buy it. I also noticed that the lower rear black part of the bumper is also white... definitly not original. Front end most likely repainted... emblem has been filled. I'm not a fan of the headlights. And the car is white... I may pass on it. Car is from VA - still has VA stickers on the winshield - wonder how a Florida dealer got to it.

Yeah, the seller is a little vague on description of any paint or body flaws, a complete repaint is too much. The headlights are Taitec and are known to fog up on the inside as they are not sealed and the lights I don't think are DOT approved as headlights, you also lose hi-beams w/ those. As for the rear valence, it's common for those w/ the Wings West spats to color match the center section, I believe that it's recommended in the instructions that come w/ the kit for some reason, I personally prefer the black contrast. The fact that it's painted however does not necessarily indicate that there was rear end damage.

Back