JH4NA1154MT00130 history?

I was looking around in the bay area looking for a nsx and i ran into this @ a dealer in Fairfield, CA.

The dealer is known as Specialty sales classics
heres the website link

Error on the title, Vin is VIN is JH4NA1153MT000130.

Last edited:
I was looking around in the bay area looking for a nsx and i ran into this @ a dealer in Fairfield, CA.

The dealer is known as Specialty sales classics
heres the website link

Somebody else on here was looking at it and noticed some front end damage and a few other things.

I just purchased an NSX from Specialty Sales and have nothing but great things to say about them. Like any other purchase due diligence is key.

Somebody else on here was looking at it and noticed some front end damage and a few other things.

I just purchased an NSX from Specialty Sales and have nothing but great things to say about them. Like any other purchase due diligence is key.

I agree, Flying down there will probably make the choice even harder to check it out. Do you know the link to the other thread?

Your link doesn't work .. it should be http://www.specialtysales.com/1991-acura-nsx-coupe-c-3513.htm and you've got the VIN wrong which may be impairing your ability to find information about it. VIN is JH4NA1153MT000130

Fixed everything thank you.

Back