JH4NA1152MT002323 - sc blk/ivory in ny. avoid?

If its original, as represented, and an honest car that hasnt been totaled and rebuilt, then it is a 91 with 99k and CTSC in great shape. You can expect that if it *really is* an honest car, it isnt going for anywhere near $18k. It will go $25-29k easily.

Now if it has extensive history that becomes apparent on inspection, thats a totally different story.

Its impossible to say what category this car falls into without physically inspecting it.

As for CTSC/nitrous, you answered that question for yourself. If you want a car that was aggressively modded, yet you cant handle a car that was aggressively driven, then an aggressively modded car isnt for you :)

When I buy a sports car that has been track modded, I do that because I want it. Its kind of silly to then worry if it was "driven hard".

If the car passes a mechanical inspection then its fine.

EDIT: a quick Google of the VIN showed that the local asking price is $35k (which makes sense). The ad is stored here on Prime as a PDF. If the car checks out with the likes of Joe and Larry as having had no extensive body/paint work/accidents and being mechnically sound, looking like that with those mods, they will be able to get ~$30k IMO if they wait for a buyer that understands and wants the car.

Last edited:
I say run,

a person doesnt get Nitious installed to use during normal traffic in town. or to use to get a loaf of bread .

so if the person selling you the car said they never floored it and hit the nitro,never tracked it, and never took the car to a Drag strip to see his best time would be with nitro would be a false statement

nuff said.

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK....

well were is the OP

I think he was getting a feel for what his own car is worth.

LOL

Back