JH4NA1151NT001164 02 conversion w/ NSX-R opinions

Price out what it would cost for an 02 conversion and see if the numbers make sense to you. I seem to recall that it was somewhere in the ballpark of $10k, but I haven't honestly ever looked. Might vary widely based on quality of the parts, how much work you do yourself, etc, etc.

8 years ago was quite some time, not odd to see an uptick in overall pricing for a well maintained, well documented car. These cars themselves are past the depreciation curve, at that age it is now just a matter of how well it was maintained that will determine the value IMO. 2008 was also not a great time for many people financially, so there were low prices all around.

Happy hunting.

is 2013 that much better time with all time high unemployment?

I agree that 02 is probably around 10k brand new for dealer and installed and painted at pro shop.

it looks nice but the accident would scare me. Unless the accident was light front end damage and he decided to just do the 02 Front. It's looks great though from pics.

x2. Very well put.

02+ is easily 10k... and the NSX market has been climbing price wise as more and more are totaled etc... Not a bad Price IMO but lower 30's seems more reasonable.

Price out what it would cost for an 02 conversion and see if the numbers make sense to you. I seem to recall that it was somewhere in the ballpark of $10k, but I haven't honestly ever looked. Might vary widely based on quality of the parts, how much work you do yourself, etc, etc.

8 years ago was quite some time, not odd to see an uptick in overall pricing for a well maintained, well documented car. These cars themselves are past the depreciation curve, at that age it is now just a matter of how well it was maintained that will determine the value IMO. 2008 was also not a great time for many people financially, so there were low prices all around.

Happy hunting.

Answer

Hi to answer your question I paid 37k the only reason it shows 26k was because it was a prime buddy of my and he put 26k so I don't get raped on ca taxes

to answer your 2nd question 2008 my car was keyed at work I caught the guy and I sued him for damages so the car was reprinted that time. I have court documents still showing what happen.

Let me know if u have any other questions. Since I know how I felt when I was shopping for my nsx it can be daunting.

cheers.

x2. Very well put.

02+ is easily 10k... and the NSX market has been climbing price wise as more and more are totaled etc... Not a bad Price IMO but lower 30's seems more reasonable.

I think it's a good buy. For those who want the 02+ look without the 02 price tag. Also to note is that the owner refinished the interior with alcantara. Definitely doesn't look like a 1992 inside or out. The factory "gathered" leather seats and inserts gives the car a dated look.

I tend to like the feel of gathered leather though - old fashioned but definitely comfortable :)

Hi to answer your question I paid 37k the only reason it shows 26k was because it was a prime buddy of my and he put 26k so I don't get raped on ca taxes

to answer your 2nd question 2008 my car was keyed at work I caught the guy and I sued him for damages so the car was reprinted that time. I have court documents still showing what happen.

Let me know if u have any other questions. Since I know how I felt when I was shopping for my nsx it can be daunting.

cheers.

Your argument is flawed, the seller said they sold the car for asking price which was 26k. The seller was from Texas and only posted 1 post. How would putting down he sold it for 26k on prime affect your taxes?

Just because of what you stated makes me doubt anything you are saying is truth about car in general....

Pricing sounds with in reason a properly done 02 conversion will bump the value, major stand out here is why aren't the side skirts done?
Also the huge wheels won't help the cars performance or handling but that's a easy fix.

Proper documentation of the damage and repairs will be very important.

I paid 28k for my 92 with the conversion from a friend. More than I wanted to pay but the car is clean

Back