JGTC Pics from Ontario, CA

B Feelgood said:
What kind of gold wheels are on the first black NSX in the "cars" album?

The car was actually this rich, deep, dark royal, blue. Words cannot describe the car's perfection and attention to detail. The entire car was airbrushed (I think). I was really pissed that somebody scratched the bumper above the license plate (looked like key marks). Too many damn player haters out there!

It's already been confirmed that JGTC will be back next year, around the same time, same place. They're even trying to make a stop on the East coast. I'm hoping Road Atlanta.

Last edited:
I love Race Queens from Japan way more than the local breed. The Japanese ones are barely wearing anything as well, but somehow, they don't look as slutty and skanky as the ones do here....wonder why?

peter said:
I love Race Queens from Japan way more than the local breed. The Japanese ones are barely wearing anything as well, but somehow, they don't look as slutty and skanky as the ones do here....wonder why?

That's because the skanky track whores you see draped on the cover of US import car magazines have enough silicone in them to make 3M's stock price outpace the Dow Industrial. :eek:

Japanese Race queens are au natural when it comes to their beauty. You should see the ones at the Tokyo Auto Salon, it gets much better! :biggrin:

I was taking a picture of my son in front of a new yellow Mustang
at JGTC when these race girls got in the way !

Attachments

• CwithAngels.jpg
    CwithAngels.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 734
typerturbo said:
That's because the skanky track whores you see draped on the cover of US import car magazines have enough silicone in them to make 3M's stock price outpace the Dow Industrial. :eek:

Japanese Race queens are au natural when it comes to their beauty. You should see the ones at the Tokyo Auto Salon, it gets much better! :biggrin:

I know, I've been there a few times....tons of pictures...but too lazy to reduce size and post all of them.

peter said:
I know, I've been there a few times....tons of pictures...but too lazy to reduce size and post all of them.

Problem solved! :eek: :biggrin:

2004 Tokyo Auto Salon. My favorite car was Mugen's JGTC NSX, the last year that they owned it if I'm not mistaken before it was sold to the new team that painted it gold. The car was painted black chrome and reflected like a mirror when I took a pic of it with the flash.

Too bad I couldn't make it to this year's show. :rolleyes:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/p...440186&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

typerturbo said:
Problem solved! :eek: :biggrin:

2004 Tokyo Auto Salon. My favorite car was Mugen's JGTC NSX, the last year that they owned it if I'm not mistaken before it was sold to the new team that painted it gold. The car was painted black chrome and reflected like a mirror when I took a pic of it with the flash.

Too bad I couldn't make it to this year's show. :rolleyes:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/p...440186&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

Was that the same car? The car from 2004 was racing in GT-500, the gold one you're talking about...I thought that was a completely new car racing in GT-300?

Back