• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Jetz Racing is gone! Website Down. Emails don't work.

Well, I thought this might happen.
I have been waiting over a year and a half for a replacement 02 rear valence.
I would email every month looking for updates and sometimes get them and sometimes not.
Always promising me the replacement.
I had a DF installed so there was no problem waiting, it would be a spare or a giveaway from my good friend Eddie.
It started with Johnny in October 2009 and finished up with the owner David C in April 2011.
I was always supportive of him and never gave him any grief.
I guess I will just sell the one I have.
Here is one of his last emails to me.
Trev

On 1/6/2011 4:01 PM, JETZ Racing wrote:
> Hey Trevor, very sorry for the late reply!
>
> As you might heard, we are cooperating with a company in Japan to bring many exciting new products for the NSX this year.
>
> Our next batch of valance will be ready by February. This new batch will come with much better over all fitment/ finish than pervious batchs.
>
> I will keep you updated!
>
> Happy New Year!
> David
> JETZ Racing

Well, I thought this might happen.
I have been waiting over a year and a half for a replacement 02 rear valence.
I would email every month looking for updates and sometimes get them and sometimes not.
Always promising me the replacement.
I had a DF installed so there was no problem waiting, it would be a spare or a giveaway from my good friend Eddie.
It started with Johnny in October 2009 and finished up with the owner David C in April 2011.
I was always supportive of him and never gave him any grief.
I guess I will just sell the one I have.
Here is one of his last emails to me.
Trev

On 1/6/2011 4:01 PM, JETZ Racing wrote:
> Hey Trevor, very sorry for the late reply!
>
> As you might heard, we are cooperating with a company in Japan to bring many exciting new products for the NSX this year.
>
> Our next batch of valance will be ready by February. This new batch will come with much better over all fitment/ finish than pervious batchs.
>
> I will keep you updated!
>
> Happy New Year!
> David
> JETZ Racing

Trev see here: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131623&page=3

The '02 Valence I got off him had air bubbles in the FRP material I had to get my body shop when I modified it to fix it before painting. It also droops down just above the exhaust. I modified it to fit my Quad tip exhaust so never bothered trying to get anything out of Jetz for it.

But as you can see he takes care of his customers... I'm still waiting for a replacement Type-R Wing. My body shop said he may have use black paint in the clear to tint it, which is a big No-No it gases and bubbles taking the finish back off. I will have to pay to have it refinished soon unless by some miracle Jetz is going to honour his word?

So with that said Johnny where are you? I see you took the $$ and ran? I should have just keep my business with DF and paid the extra for their products.

Very suprising to hear, I had gotten my 02valance from them with no problems whatsoever

Back