Jenna Jameson's Viper on E-Bay

Viper

Never mind the Viper how much for Jenna??? Does she come with the package? Another question? If I buy, can I just drive one and not the other?:) :p :D

ak said:
U better disinfect the seat before sitting in it...might start getting itchy on your bum otherwise. :p

Shes a adult video starlet not a prostitute. :rolleyes:

Im sure many people may say whats the difference but people in the adult video industry are extremly health conscience now and require testing frequently.

Yes that is Jenna in the picture.

fd0b9884.jpg

bit is it Bailey?

Acura NsX Pilot said:

Im sure many people may say whats the difference but people in the adult video industry are extremly health conscience now and require testing frequently.

Yes that is Jenna in the picture.

fd0b9884.jpg

It sure looks like him, but can we really be sure?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Acura NsX Pilot said:

Well if thats the case, that makes all the difference in the world:p

Re: bit is it Bailey?

RPM217 said:
It sure looks like him, but can we really be sure

Nice try, Bailey, but it is obvious that you photoshopped yourself in the photo. Here is the actual photo as confirmed by Jenna herself:

fa207724.jpg
590.gif

Re: Re: bit is it Bailey?

RSO 34 said:
Nice try, Bailey, but it is obvious that you photoshopped yourself in the photo. Here is the actual photo as confirmed by Jenna herself:

fa207724.jpg
590.gif

Thank you Bob, I knew that it wasn't really Bailey, after all, the stomache looked too big!!!

Back