• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior JDM Smoked Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.
$700 + shipping OBO

I have a set of mint condition JDM smoked tail lights that came on the car as I got it.

I will have pics to post next week when I return from my trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTT: JDM Smoked Taillights for 02+

They appear lighter in this photo due to light penetrating the housings (bulbs removed), but when you install them and reuse your existing bulbs they will be darker. (the amber is less visible). These were purchased from Science of Speed, Genuine OEM Stanley JDM Tails (not replicas, or DIY)...
They are easy to install, in less than 30 minutes with an 8mm deep socket. Just swap over your existing bulbs & harness.

Please do not ask, I am only selling what is pictured, nothing else. This is all I have. This is a GREAT DEAL considering these are in excellent condition. (retail $1,300)

a2f1585c.png

Here is what they look like installed:

79293NSX121605.jpg

Last edited:
Bump.

Last and final drop in price these need a good home.

$650 + shipping

These things are in excellent condition, I just waxed them and they are ready to install.
Just a tad bit darker than stock NSX tails but noticeable difference for sure

I am open to trades for other NSX parts of you have something you'd like to offer me send me a pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back