• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior JDM smoked tail lights - Complete 4-piece set with the LED 3rd brake light

I still have these on my car but they will be removed for sale. They look great overall but do have a couple of small cracks in them if you look closely. I have a JDM 02 type R red H on the center but the regular bronze JDM H is underneath it on the inside of the lens. I put new OEM gaskets on the entire assembly (for around $200) but the center lens sometimes could develop condensation on it here in Houston when it rained so I drilled it out with a small bit on the bottom. They install FIRM with no wiggle at all, so I don't think there are even any broken tabs on them like most out there.

SOS sells them new for over $2,300. http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/Honda_rear_tail_lamps/

$1250 shipped via paypal gift

image.jpg

Here is also a pic where they look more "tinted" which is a more accurate color rendition.

Untitled by Nero Tenebre, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back