• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

jdm monkey

does anyone know this guy personally? i have tried to contact him through prime and his website multiple times but his inbox is full. i asked him since i didnt like the front signal light i purchase from him could i return them and pay the difference to purchase the reverse lights. he agrees and pm back with the address to send back the other lights. he also sent me the wrong adapter for one of the led lights and was suppose to send the correct adapter with the reverse lights. i then shipped both the wrong adapter and front signal lights back about a week ago and have been waiting for an invoice to pay the difference for the reverse lights. havent heard from him since but i hope this will alert someone on prime that knows the guy personally and tells him to log on and clear some of his inbox and respond back to me about my situation.

Back