Jay Leno talks about his newest supercars

Q: Anything else?

A: Do me a favor and don’t make me seem like some sort of rich-guy, showbiz a******, okay? I just like cars.

Jay Leno is my Hero :)

Jay Leno is awesome. My dad told me that he saw both him and seinfeld at the pebble beach car show a few years ago and Jay was really nice to everyone whereas Seinfeld was an ass. I totally agree with what he says about the paddle shifters too. My dad has a maserati with the paddle shifters and its just no fun.

I ran into (almost literally) Jay Leno in the paddock at Laguna Seca during the Monterrey Historics a few years ago. We were both walking and not looking where we were going and that famous chin was about six inches from me when we both noticed we were about to collide. He was just doing what everyone else was doing. No entourage or hoopla - just another car guy looking at all the great cars there.

I'd love to visit his car collection - that would be a thrill.

I was out with a few friends filiming footage for his exotic rental car company. He had just taken delivery of a new yellow Gallardo and we were shooting photos and video of the car with his red 360. We were doing some arial shots from a nearby building and during the second run a 911 turbo decided to join us on a sprint from the light on a near empty highway. We get off at the next exit and so does he and it turned out to be Ben Stiller. Pretty awesome I would never have belived it if i wasnt there.

Back