Japan trip in December?

Anyone interested in joining me and Long for a December Japan trip? It will be fun, lots of good eats, shopping, and actions at night. I will be the tour guide, only catch is that I need 1 full working day for business, rest of the time I will be free.

We will be staying in Iriya, cost is 6500yen per night for western style room with shower and rest toom. Very cheap for the quality, the location is within 8 minutes from Akihabara, 25 minutes to Ikebukuro, 10 minutes to Roppongi, 30 minutes to Shinjuku.

If you don't mind paying more, we can stay in Shinjuku as well for 16800yen per night. I don't mind.

Mikesan is also going to Japan around the same period, he might also meet up with us.

Last edited:
details?

Do you know tentatively what approx' dates you plan to be in Japan?

I was planning a trip there as well, late-fall/early-winter to visit family in Tokyo. Also, possible business-venture/endeavour as well.

It'd be beyond awesome to kick'it w/ some NSX friends! :cool:

Re: details?

We will be there during December 17th~24th. Let me know if you are going to be in Tokyo around that time.

Do you know tentatively what approx' dates you plan to be in Japan?

I was planning a trip there as well, late-fall/early-winter to visit family in Tokyo. Also, possible business-venture/endeavour as well.

It'd be beyond awesome to kick'it w/ some NSX friends! :cool:

i live in Japan guys( 30 mins from where you guys are staying) so let me know i'll meet you guys up. By then my car should be good to go .PM me for my #

Back