• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Japan:1998 acura nsx-t ctsc vin:jh4na2163wt000162

Status
Not open for further replies.

kye

Contributing Member
Hello All,
I am selling my car in order to make some property investment and also because I never get the chance to drive it. I am the second owner and purchased this car from the original owner in 2006 when I was living in California. The car was exported to Japan by me in 2007.

This car can easily re-imported to the states or to europe or anywhere really.

I will be able to arrange the shipping in a secure container from here, rough shipping cost is around $2000 or less.

The modifications to my car were done just before leaving california. The work was performed by Shad at driving ambition (CTSC, headers, exhaust etc)

ACURA NSX-T
VIN #: JH4NA2163WT000162
CURRENT MILEAGE: 46,600
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red / Black
TRANSMISSION: Manual 6 speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE; Tokyo, Japan
CONTACT: [email protected] or PM or +819065655189 or skype kyeprigg2
PRICE: $47,000 OBO

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 2

Tyres are bridgestone Re050 and are brand new all round, Tyres changed 1 month ago and a full alignment was carried out.

Modifications

Type-R chasis bars OEM on the front
Comptech front and rear adjustable sway bars
Brembo GT front calipers with 13 inch 2 piece rotors
Racingbrake 13 inch rear brake 2 peice rotors
Cantrell concepts headers
Taitec GT lightweight Exhaust
Cantrell concepts ram air intake with Comptech foam filter intake
Comptech autorotor supercharger (fitted in 2007)
Tein RE suspension (12KG front and 14KG spring rates rear), - recently overhauled by Tein in Tokyo - basically brand new everything)
Comptech engine cover,Comptech engine brace
Volk CE28N (bronze with volk center caps) front 18inch, rear 19inch
IPOD/IPhone adapter interface from science of speed

The car is in fantastic condition apart from a couple of very minor paint scratches, one on the side lip of the T top and one on the right rear panel both are barely visible and photo's can be provided. The interior is in great condition apart from the usual wear on the drivers side seat bolster.

The car has had the front left fender and bumper replaced due to a small knock on the front fender which happened at parking speed, along with the panel replacement I had the front of the car repainted in order to get rid of stone chips etc this happened in 2008 in Tokyo.

All parts necassary to put it back to stock can be provided including engine and brakes etc

If you have any questions please dont hessitate to contact me, I can provide a lot of pictures and if you are in Tokyo and want to view you are most welcome.

Thanks for looking,
Kye

Attachments

• nsxIMG_3167.jpg
    nsxIMG_3167.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 594
  • nsxIMG_3170.jpg
    nsxIMG_3170.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 773
  • nsxIMG_3172.jpg
    nsxIMG_3172.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 480