January wash day

I decided to take advantage of the balmy January weather here on LI , and wash the entire fleet by hand (note I have purged all non-Honda-made vehicles from my stable).

I did the same thing Saturday. It was in the high 50's here in Indianapolis so I went and hand washed the NSX and stopped by a friends place where we cleaned up his 350Z Twin Turbo. It was a great day to get out and wash the car. :)

Cleaned up my rides on friday too. It was in the low 60's here so i simple green'ed the engine bays and got everything back to its normal shiny condition. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Meeyatch1 said:
I did the same thing Saturday. It was in the high 50's here in Indianapolis so I went and hand washed the NSX and stopped by a friends place where we cleaned up his 350Z Twin Turbo. It was a great day to get out and wash the car. :)

It was good seeing you Thursday Mitch, that car looking good as always :smile:

Nice collection Russ! Great taste in Pilot colors.

Instead of cleaning I drove. What a great day it was yesterday. :smile:

I washed my CRX..... that project is almost complete :):)

IMG_6448.jpg

IMG_6481.jpg

IMG_6467.jpg

IMG_6462.jpg

All the photos from that album
http://www.glasssphere.homeip.net/MyPhotos/1990 CRX Si TODA/index.html

My official CRX Build album...
http://www.glasssphere.net/crx

Nice all-Honda stable Mr S...mine is @ Joe's right now getting dusty :smile:

Im in Central NJ and all it did by me yesterday was rain, rain and rain.

Luciky, I have no need to wash my car as its been sitting inside my garage for awhile. I had it detailed before I put it away for winter.:biggrin:

John,

That CRX looks awesome. I can't wait to see it in person. Alan and I will have to take a trip up soon!

Best
Don

Thanks Don :) It seems I have changed my mind again!! I'm in the process of putting a intercooled Jackson Racing SC on it. 9 psi should yield my 260-270 WHP. She should be all done within a month :D:D

You guys are always welcome at my place!! Give me a call.

jadkar said:
Thanks Don :) It seems I have changed my mind again!! I'm in the process of putting a intercooled Jackson Racing SC on it. 9 psi should yield my 260-270 WHP. She should be all done within a month :D:D

You guys are always welcome at my place!! Give me a call.

Please dont go with Jackson Racing... I have a 04 RSX Type S A spec with a JR blower on it that constantly breaks belt and its on its second motor. No warranty or support even though the blower blew the motor.:mad:

The Kid said:
Please dont go with Jackson Racing... I have a 04 RSX Type S A spec with a JR blower on it that constantly breaks belt and its on its second motor. No warranty or support even though the blower blew the motor.:mad:

Agreed. I had (emphasis on HAD) a Jackson Racing Supercharger on my '96 Integra GS-R and it was a terrible experience. It the fuel management was always needing help and additional parts, and it was a general pain in the butt with no help from Jackson Racing. I took it off after about 900 miles of use. :mad:

Meeyatch1 said:
Agreed. I had (emphasis on HAD) a Jackson Racing Supercharger on my '96 Integra GS-R and it was a terrible experience. It the fuel management was always needing help and additional parts, and it was a general pain in the butt with no help from Jackson Racing. I took it off after about 900 miles of use. :mad:

Jackson Racing sucks, motor blew as a direct result of a faulty boost controller. Was installed when the car was brand new at an ACURA dealership, by a certified tech and they wont help at all. Id never buy a thing from these ass clowns

Well guys not to be off topic. But what I'm doing to my Rex shouldn't really be called Jackson Racing anymore, everything is custom. For one the manifold that Jackson Racing supplies goes right down to Florida to a shop called LHT, they cut it open, port it and drop a water to air intercooler in it. The fuel management is all being handled by a Hondata S300 (fully programmable). The car has a 255lbs Walbro fuel pump and RC Engineering 550cc injectors, Areomotive AE1000 adjustable regulator, AEM fuel rail, and MSD digital ignition & coil. Jeff Evans is tuning the car and he is one of the best in the country at tuning Hondas. The blower itself isn't made by Jackson Racing and at this point the only thing that is are the brackets to hold the blower onto the engine. This car is gonna be FAR from a daily driver and I don't think I will have any issues.

Most of the issues with the JRSC have been from high intake temperatures & crappy fuel management (sound familiar) :)

jadkar said:
Jeff Evans is tuning the car and he is one of the best in the country at tuning Hondas.

He is the best.:wink:

timothyaw said:
It was good seeing you Thursday Mitch, that car looking good as always :smile:

Thanks! I think I passed you again today but did not notice until I was almost totally past you. Were you in the GS-R on I-465 today headed north??

Meeyatch1 said:
Thanks! I think I passed you again today but did not notice until I was almost totally past you. Were you in the GS-R on I-465 today headed north??

This is the Northeast! Lets keep it that way:tongue: :biggrin: Move this out of our forum:wink: Just Kidding

Attachments

• YouAre-InTheWrongForum.jpg
    YouAre-InTheWrongForum.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 36
Back