Jan 22 - Third NSXCA Midwest Region Annual Dinner

We will be hosting the Third NSX Club of America Midwest Region Annual Dinner on Saturday, January 22, 2005:

Black Ram
1414 Oakton Street
Des Plaines IL 60018
847-824-1227
http://www.blackramsteakhouse.com

If you are interested in checking out the Black Ram's menu, and/or getting directions to the restaurant, you can find them on the restaurant's website.

We will meet at 6:30 pm for cocktails, and sit down for dinner at about 7:30. Attire is casual to business casual.

The NSX Club of America will subsidize a portion of the dinner cost for club members and spouses/guests. If you are not yet a member of the NSX Club of America, go to the club website for information on joining.

If you are planning to join us, please send me a private message by Friday, January 14, so that I can keep track of the number of people on the reservation.

This is a great time to meet up with old friends, as well as meet new friends, especially in the winter when many of us have our NSX in hibernation. We are pleased to be returning to the Black Ram again this year. They specialize in steaks and seafood (including terrific prime rib - yum! :p ). Their gracious hospitality in the past will again be on display. (The owner is a former NSX owner.) We will be returning to the Board Room, pictured on their website (but Donald Trump will not be there to fire anyone :D ).

Hope to see you there!

Ken Sax
Treasurer, NSX Club of America

Steve Jenkins
Midwest Region Representative, NSX Club of America

YellowNSX said:
My wife and I will be in attendace, Ken.
(are you taking a count?)
Yes, I'm taking a count. I'll keep the list here, and update it as needed.

Attendees:
nsxtasy (2 - Ken and Kathy)
SJJ 28 (2 - Steve and Laurie)
YellowNSX (2 - Rick and Kathy)
MarkB (1 - Mark)
John D. from Ottawa IL (2) (no NSXprime username)
plumcraezy (2 - RaeMarie and Dave)
nsx1164 (2 - Manuel and BJ)
Bob Kenney (2 - Bob and Pam)
NSXBandit (2 - Chat and friend) (cancelled - weather)
Chuck (2 - Chuck and Nancy) (cancelled - weather)
Bob H. from Park Ridge IL (1) (no NSXprime username) (cancelled - illness)
OhioSteve (2 - Steve and Carol) (cancelled - flight cancelled)

Anyone else - you don't have to post here; you can just send me a PM or an e-mail...

Last edited:
Ken, Steve has the toys :) Take some pics for me!
I'll be there in spirit, but the Virgin Islands were calling so..... :biggrin:

wish I can make it to my 1st NSX MW dinner.....but I gotta DJ that night, up in WI.... :frown:

have fun!!

I would like to attend, but 350 miles is a tad too far......Waah.

Attachments

• lexan cover pix sm.jpg
    lexan cover pix sm.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 195
Obviously, the weather isn't great. The dinner will still take place. If you can't make it, and you can let me know ahead of time, please do, so we can adjust the table setting (and if you can't let me know, don't worry about it). Those who can make it, look forward to seeing you there - drive safely!

Thanks everyone for a good time. Mark, It was great that you could make it here, So nice to meet a fellow Yellow NSXer. Thank you all who didn't attend as all of the ones who did got prizes. Thank you Tire Rack for the set of Tires, But I was not informed as to the make. Are they the RE 010 or the AO22? either way..Thank you. Ken, maybe you can find out :wink:

Thanks Ken for another great event! Winning the tires could not have come at a better time. I needed to get some new tires before the spring anyway.

I think those who won the tires should thank all those who were planning to attend but had to back out (due to the weather and/or other reasons), thereby increasing their odds of winning.

Thank you to the Tire Rack for supporting our event!

Back