• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

jagtiger

Coz

Legendary Member
Anybody heard from Henry ? (Jagtiger)
Trying to contact him to make arrangements to pick up a front bumper I bought and paid for from him.

Have e-mailed and send him a Pm but haven't gotten any response.

Thanks.

Trying to contact him to make arrangements to pick up a front bumper I bought and paid for from him.

Thanks.

Henry is a top notch guy, so there must be a logical reason. Just be patient. I have his private email address if you need it. I don't think he'd mind.

Steve

Thanks.

Hi there,

I apologize for not being able to respond to your PM as quickly as you wanted - I replied to your PM the next day isn't it? I also replied 6 minutes after you emailed me - ! (See email below)

I've been working weekends and dont have access to the internet all the time. Like I said you need to let me know ahead when you plan to pick it up. I already gave you my phone number - I'm not sure what you did with it. (See copy of 2/23/09 pm below)
Anyways, I'm refunding your money tonight for the reason that I won't have time to check my PM or email every hour to find out if you have a message for me.

Regards,
Henry

REPLY TO EMAIL:

Flag this messageRe: Phone #Sunday, March 8, 2009 3:58 PM
From: "Henry --------" <[email protected]>View contact details To: "Jim ----------" <[email protected]>Hi jim
Here's my phone # ---------------..when do u plan to pick it up?
Thanks

On Mar 8, 2009, at 10:50 AM, "Jim ------------" <[email protected]> wrote:

Need your phone number

REPLY TO PM:

Private Message: Re: Front Bumper
02-23-2009, 21:45
Coz
NSXPrime.com Champion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will do Henry...Working on the timing now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagtiger
Hi Jim,

Here's my number --------------. Please let me know ahead of time when you're coming. Thanks

Regards,
henry

Last edited:
No worries Henry, never had a bad thought any of it or you.
Hadn't heard from you and I lost your phone number and accidently deleted the PM that had your number on it.
Just wanted to make sure you were ok, and wanted to get in touch with you to make arrangements to pick up the bumper and get it out of your hair.

I will call you later today.

Thanks Henry.

Last edited:
Thanks Steve, I wasn't worried about Henry...
It was my fault for losing his number :redface:

Henry is a top notch guy, so there must be a logical reason. Just be patient. I have his private email address if you need it. I don't think he'd mind.

Steve

Hi Jim,

I just remembered - aren't you supposed to pick up the bumper from 2 weekends ago? I'll be busy in the next couple of months and won't have time so I already sent you your refund through paypal. Thanks again.

-Henry

Last edited:

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the kind words. I guess it's hard when you try to accomodate people. Only agreed to sell the bumper because he said he'll be in Socal area to pick it up couple of weeks ago. It was listed for local pick up only.

Anyways, I got your PM and I'll be checking my schedule -sounds fun-we're in the middle of facility expansion I wish I can take some time off. I'll let you know. Thanks again!:smile:

Regards,
Henry

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't have beamed right on over, got tied up myself with my shop, customers projects, my daughter heading off to college, and my oldest son off to Army boot camp in the last 3 weeks.
Yes, I guess it is hard to be understanding and try to help someone out on such a complex issue as holding on to a bumper for a couple of extra weeks that had already been paid for, isn't it.....
Thanks much Henry.
Appreciate your help.
Regards.
Jim

Hi Jim,

I just remembered - aren't you supposed to pick up the bumper from 2 weekends ago? I'll be busy in the next couple of months and won't have time so I already sent you your refund through paypal. Thanks again.

-Henry

Last edited:
Back