Jadkar is Sold

John, Karen and Nicholas, you will always be part of the "Group"!!! I hope you sold the car to a "good home"!!! Spring is around the corner, I'm sure you'll be back soon!!!! :wink:

Re: Jadkar is Sold - It Happens! :)

My "situation" changed a year and 1/2 ago. Sometimes you need to make adjustments or changes in your life that you would rather not. I met John and Karen (along with whoever else I know from this board) at The Glen at my first "Kid's Day" event in '03. Nice people. I look forward to my next NSX. Being "inbetween" Porsches was bad. Being "inbetween" NSXs is worse. It is still the car I want to drive. Good luck to John and Karen et al.

It was great having them. I remember when we ordered the Paddock magnaflow exhaust :tongue:

Situations change for everyone..heck, I even put my car up for sale due to another child on the way..but then sanity kicked in..so instead of selling it, I poured my soul and money into it..some things never change.
Besides, they make recaro kid seats now :biggrin:

I miss them already :redface:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I miss them already :redface:

What miss? They are not gone just having family fun :biggrin:
As Bail said they will always be part of our family, after all John already has the future in mind... a nice Zanardi :cool:
Of course then he will finally have an NSX worthy of his talents and RED is the best color :tongue:

OMG :eek: :eek: I feel so honored...thanks Roger and everyone else who chimed in. I can't believe I didn't see this earlier, I have to admit I've been hanging out with the kids on Superhonda.com for a while. My monster CRX project is almost complete and a lot of those youngsters (I'm so old) have a wealth of knowledge!!

As far as Eileen, Karen and I were very sad to see her go. Watching that car get loaded onto a flat bed was something I really want to forget. The truth is some things have to be sacrificed to move on to the next level. Right now Karen and I are enjoying our new little guy :) and I just received my NJ dealers license. As soon as I can figure out how to get Mike Lasko to call me maybe we'll be going to some auctions (I think I have to steal his car).

Next year NSXPO is in Orlando and Karen and I are not going to miss that for the world. I met Karen in Orlando and that place has special meaning to us. Allan was correct, we plan on having a Zanardi by then, and if things don't go the way we plan I'll still be picking up a 92-94 NSX.

Thanks again for all the kind words!!! Karen, Nicholas and I haven't gone anywhere....we're still here and we'll be checking in every now and then.

"Peter Mills better look out....when I'm old enough to reach these pedals I'm gonna be all over him like white on rice!!"
nicholas-2.jpg

jadkar said:
As soon as I can figure out how to get Mike Lasko to call me maybe we'll be going to some auctions (I think I have to steal his car)

Im sorry, its the end of the month in here and it gets crazy in here. Call me today. Im closing on my new house tommorow so my ride will be garaged from now on. Ill be at Manheim in 2 weeks for a couple of days; so if you want to roll with me and my brother-come along.

jadkar said:
and I just received my NJ dealers license. As soon as I can figure out how to get Mike Lasko to call me maybe we'll be going to some auctions (I think I have to steal his car).

Hmm, I don't know John, first you sell the NSX, then you become a used car dealer... tsk tsk...

(Sorry Lasko!)

Russ said:
Hmm, I don't know John, first you sell the NSX, then you become a used car dealer... tsk tsk...

(Sorry Lasko!)

my plates say "new car dealer" :tongue:

Back