I've joined the brotherhood!

After searching/shopping for months I finally found my NSX! :biggrin:

It's a '91, Black on Ivory, super clean. Drives like a dream. Bought it from another member on the board.

Looking foward to doing a few mods (headers/exhaust, wheels/suspension, s2k antenna) and minor repair work on the car (Bose speaker amp).

Thanks for everyone's input/help the last couple of months. Definitely made the purchase with knowledge of what to look out for.

-Simon

Congrats and welcome to the ownership club!

Simons2k said:
I've joined the brotherhood!
Congratulations, brother! :D

Simons2k said:
Looking foward to doing a few mods (headers/exhaust, wheels/suspension, s2k antenna) and minor repair work on the car (Bose speaker amp).
You know that you can send the speaker amp to username Briank on this board and he can repair it, right?

Hope to see you at NSXPO 2005 in October! (Especially since it's in your part of the country this year.)

Welcome!!! and congrats!!!
and the usual req from every one: "Pix please"

I love it how everyone enjoys seeing pictures of new members car...even when we have seen similar cars before. SO POST THEM!! :D

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to post pics. If someone would give me a quick tutorial, I'll have them up.

I got my first NSX a few months ago after years of ferrari's. Love the car, appreciate this forum even more. After following the directions from the FAQ section, I just installed amps that I had received from Willman's Electronics. They work perfectly.

Banshee Wail said:
I just installed amps that I had received from Willman's Electronics. They work perfectly.

How much did this cost you? Was it a DIY project?

Yes in the FAQ section under "Trouble Shooting", Sound System, is a very informative section as to why the amps fail and various solutions. I went with Willman's Electronics. He had three amps to me in a couple of days at $150.00 each. Note There is a core charge of 50.00 for each amp.

There was also information in the "Do It Yourself" section on how to R & R the amps, along with photographs.

An open thank you to all who have helped those of us who are knew to the NSX.

Congrats Simon...
Has anyone seen the EBAY Listing for NSX Amp Repair??? Any knowledge of the vendor?? I believe he says that they'll repair for $80.00

Hey Brother... :cool: <I>*gives a brother handshake*</I> :D

In case you missed it, check out Dippy9's <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40570&highlight=s2000+antenna">S2000 antenna install guide + pix</A>. It looks good.

Attachments

• woo woo.jpg
    woo woo.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 203
legendr35 said:
hoped you like it as much as i did. i was pretty sad seeing it leave my office

Finally got a break in the weather. I'm definitely enjoying the car. Hope you get your new NSX soon.

Back