I've been X'd -- again!

Hi, Primers--
I've just landed my 2nd NSX, that being delivered from Austin MN, where Erick has taken great care of the Red/Black car. I've ordered up some trunk struts, and will be yanking out the f/well speaker and the CC unit to send off to Brian (hi Brian!)...other than that, a really good detail in and out will make the car 'outstanding'.

My first X which buried me in the fun of the car was a 92 Silver RM special...fully RM'd and ran the RM Nitrous package, ROH wheels, Antera steering wheel, custom built roll cage (removable)--all in all a fun street car with a racing heritage (I ran it twice in the Silver State Classic in the 150mph category, finishing in the top 8 one year). And, I got 28 mpg on the highway!

I've had a great time with the folks, which is why I've come back. Meeting people and listening and helping are the great things to do in life.

So--long story short--from one who has enjoyed 930s, M5s, Mustangs, and most recently a 1 off COPO 67 118 SS L-88 Nova, thanks for having me in your group; if I can join in a ride or ask for some advice, just let me know.

Gumby (aka Robert Fleming--see my old baby in the Gallery).

we all come back to this car. i just recently came back to the group as well. after owning an nsx there's not many cars that give you the same fun.

Back