It's time for a meet...............

I showed up for the Urban Speed meet. Got there as soon as I could about 12:45PM. Only a blue Viper a couple of Lambos and a Ferrari. Sorry I missed you guys, but I was parked in the Woodlands this last weekend and got a note on my car about hanging out with other NSX's and getting work done on my car...maybe I will call the number and see if they want to meet if we have a for sure day. I will def not be able to do Friday. Any day but Friday works for me.

I'm in! Friday's best for me...but I will drive the NSX Thursday if you guys choose that day. :smile:

How about this Thursday at Champps?
Or does anyone have any other suggestions for a place to have a couple of drinks?

How about this Thursday at Champps?
Or does anyone have any other suggestions for a place to have a couple of drinks?

Hey Matt....I'm thinking Friday? Looks like "isolated thunderstorms" Thursday and "sunny" on Friday!

Just forgot, I have a friend's bday dinner to go to Thursday.
Friday sounds much better

Count me in. Friday or Saturday would work best for me. If we meet up at Champps in Post Oak Plaza, would we be kicked out like Coffee & Cars did for having an organized car meet onsite :biggrin:

Actually.....Uptown Park....the parking is pretty tight at Champs. Maybe some where else in the same area...but a little less congested?

Thoughts?

Is this still going on?

We can discuss Craze and Dynoday when we meet up as well.

Anyone ... anyone .. Bueller Bueller???

Are we still meeting up at Champps in Post Oak??? Say 6:30-7 PM tonight?

Post a ya or nah.

I'm interested in going to all this, I'll probably make it. Not sure if the NSX will be ready to go but I'll probably go regardless. I like what Matt threw out there but parking will be an issue there :biggrin:

Oops, realized this was old --been on vacation and just got back. There will be some stuff going down this weekend with the Z club if anybody wants to go along. A cruise and visit to a drift competition, I'll get some details and add them to this thread if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
We can still do this.

Let's just set a date now.

This Friday is out for me. I have to take my momz to the hospital.

For those that are interested:

Looks like C&C is in the morning, then the Z club will be leaving from Spring at 10am on Saturday to cruise to the National Forest/State Park. Unfortunately that day looks like T-storms right now so I'm not sure of the outcome.

Sunday there is a drifting event/car show at Gulf Greyhound Park from noon-6pm, $10 to enter or $40 to show your car.

Is anyone interested? I'd like to make all of it, I hope the weather holds up.

Z and myself will be doing a 26 hour non-stop road trip to go and pick up some parts in Georgia this weekend.

I'll post once I get it. I've been pressing for a while to get this from a certain person.....

It's nothing special

Back