It's TIME!!! C&C + More, June 12th.

Ok everyone -- Morning weather has been awesome and I haven't made you get up early for a long time so lets have a fun Saturday!

My proposal = Cars and Coffee and then a cruise to breakfast. For the die-hards I am thinking that we can go on an ACTUAL cruise after breakfast or head to K1 for some karting afterwards, OR...BOTH (come on, you know you wanna!)

Who is in?!

1. SFDreamer
2. YOU

argh!!! only if it was a week after! im getting my car back on june 17th... sigh!!!! it's currently at downforce right now, getting my 02 side skirts and rear valence... =( have fun guys... and please keep me posted on future events!

argh!!! only if it was a week after! im getting my car back on june 17th... sigh!!!! it's currently at downforce right now, getting my 02 side skirts and rear valence... =( have fun guys... and please keep me posted on future events!

Hahaha, I don't think any of us have met you at a meet. Always bad timing :frown:.

I'd love to join in but I'm flying to Sacramento Saturday morning, for my daughter's UC Davis graduation on Sunday.

Hahaha, I don't think any of us have met you at a meet. Always bad timing :frown:.
LOL! i know! i met ryu when he came to the body shop to buy the front lip. i met lastexile few times when he was helping me reinstall the CCU and to take some pics. i would love to cruise with all u so cal Xers. such bad timing... i'm either out of town or the car is in the shop.... sigh...

I'd love to join in but I'm flying to Sacramento Saturday morning, for my daughter's UC Davis graduation on Sunday.

Nice, I just graduated from there. I love Davis.

I will make it out if the Lakers win Thursday, which they are going to. So, mostly likely I am in.

I'd go but will be busy helping out with the Fountain Valley Classic Car and Truck Show that day. Count me in next time. Have fun everyone!

Ill most likely go as I'm finishing up school later today. I pm'ed you Steve, did you ever get it......

Nice, I just graduated from there. I love Davis.

I will make it out if the Lakers win Thursday, which they are going to. So, mostly likely I am in.

What's your degree? She'll be getting a BS in Animal Science. I sure hope she finds some employment with that.

I'd go but will be busy helping out with the Fountain Valley Classic Car and Truck Show that day. Count me in next time. Have fun everyone!
Hey props for helping Steve, is that the festival or something I read about in OCR? Looks like fun! :smile:

I am down for this and breakfast but have to leave after so no cruisin for me. Someone PM me what time and where you guys park. I live 15 mins from the place. Guess I should go wash my car lol...or not :biggrin:

Anyone down for lunch and a possible drive this Sunday ? Around 1-2 PM ? Is this in conflict w/ the game ? Maybe we can go somewhere to watch it together ? Since this thread has started w/ the Tagalog, you guys should know that the Pinays address me as "Mr. Pogi "

Sorry I missed the meet up....I just woke up not too long ago. Catch you guys next time.

I left C & C fairy early to go out to breakfast w/ some the 6 speedonline guys. Damn those Porsche turbos are fast !!!

Back