It's still winter....

15809608-L.jpg

15807528-L.jpg

15812408-L.jpg

15812705-L.jpg

15807519-L.jpg

It might still be winter, but the roads were clean, so was the car, so I took off the cover and took it for a ride, couldn't stand the withdrawl symptoms any longer!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I had mine out for the first time in almost 3 months this weekend as well. The E55 is still getting serviced and I couldn't resist the temptation to take out the NSX.

I wish our roads were fairly clean. I don't know what to wish for. Cold weather to keep the slop frozen, or continued warm weather and melting. This is only the second winter ever that I have had to shovel my roof. Ice dams...huge ice dams. Over a foot thick.

Hi Guys,

Took the car our Friday night to go to a restaurant called Bamboleo in Glastonbury, CT. Well, half way on Rt. 95.............SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took the next U-Turn and bolted home! Sunday, took a cruise with my Dad with much better results!

Cheers-

Nev

I got my fix by taking off the cover and installing a Schumacher trickle charger. How exciting. It was good to see her again. I think she misses me too.
Jesse

Anyone else notice....

how the palm fronds mimic the icecicles?

You want to talk about missing your NSX?

How about being "inbetween NSX's"? Now that is really missing your NSX Mon! :)

I'll be back.

Beautiful pics.

Back