It's here...amazing !!

I sold these over the last 6 months and bought this NSX...could not be happier and I think it will successfully replace each one of my other toys in it's own way

Appreciate everyone's help here with info, advice, making fun of me for inventing the term NA3...etc :biggrin::rolleyes:

I was gonna write a long disertation about it's feel...looks, comparisions...but it's simply HOLY F** this thing is awesome :eek: nuff said

Attachments

• Ducati 3.jpg
    Ducati 3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Cobra 5.jpg
    Cobra 5.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 450SL 1.jpg
    450SL 1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 169
  • PICT0007.jpg
    PICT0007.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 183
  • MY NSX 3.jpg
    MY NSX 3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 281
I sold these over the last 6 months and bought this NSX...could not be happier and I think it will successfully replace each one of my other toys in it's own way

Appreciate everyone's help here with info, advice, making fun of me for inventing the term NA3...etc :biggrin::rolleyes:

I was gonna write a long disertation about it's feel...looks, comparisions...but it's simply HOLY F** this thing is awesome :eek: nuff said

Congrat's and we will see you @ the Tower Shops.:biggrin:

Nice black NSX...Arguably the best color! Swooned over the classic TR-6 as well.
Congrats
-Robert

Thx The NSX is an 05 with the bump2bump warranty till 2012...so that was appealing to me even though they prob never need it lol<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
The Cobra was a BLAST like a 4 wheeled motorcycle...power out the ying-yang but basically a ride about toy you really can't park anywhere, most fun for the buck tho I have ever had in a car...bar-none...it's a go-cart really with a very pretty coat...rough, fast, fun, but still a go-cart, but every time I drove it...I still said, wow that’s a great looking car. Even people who aren’t car people stop and look at that car...plus it was a different color, not the usual Red/White or Blue/White combo<o:p></o:p>
The TR6 I will miss as it's a classic cruiser, kinda like the 450SL both nice Fla weekend cars, but would not think about driving 3 or 4 hundred miles in them...just fun weekend'rs<o:p></o:p>
The Ducati...well...2 wheeled Ferrari but way too many cars down here and way too many "spalts" of other riders...so it was just a matter of time before your maimed sadly enough...<o:p></o:p>
The NSX I am hoping replaces all of those to some extent...and then some...so far so good :biggrin:
<o:p> </o:p>

Love the cobra, always thought it would be fun to own one as a third or forth car. Maybe in time. Timeless car in my mind.

Congrats!

Although I must say that I'm partial to GPW! :biggrin:

I can't really comment much since I've only had my arse in the seat for 5 days now, and I'm still in the "AMAZING" stage of ownership too!

Enjoy it...get it out and drive it.....I put ~2000 miles driving back home from my purchase and it was a wonderful bonding experience!

/rjp

Oh that cobra is nice! I'm sure it's a quite a raw experience to drive. I would liken it to driving a viper, all that power that has to be used carefully.

Sad about the 748. To me that era of ducati design were works of art.
You're right though about riding a moto in Florida. Seems to be more hazardous than other places I've lived and the hospital reports and obits confirm this. I can't seem to part with my duc though, so it will be cleaned up and moved into the game room where it can be safely enjoyed.

Great looking NSX, enjoy it

Congrats again. Beautiful car. Enjoy your replacement toy and savor the memories of the ones gone by!

Thanks

Ya i will miss the Cobra and the Ducati for sure....if I weren't in S Fla the Duc would have stayed!!!

The Cobra is awesome...but when I drove the Vipers I was very dissapointed as they were like the Cobra, but less fun :(

Back