It's ********. Bought my first NSX. '94

I bought the '94 NSX from NJ. It has 86,800 miles on it and its incredible. I can't describe with enough enthusiasm how I now feel about NSX's. I never thought a Street car could be this responsive, fun , etc.
It runs and drives great.
Paint is good not perfect.
Mirrors are not working. Help?
Climate control works but the temp seems to be way off. Set it at 80 and the heat is not hot.Set it at 90 its fine but not its not 90. Help?
Thanks to everyone at NSXprime for all the help and advise.
I am looking forward to the next NSX event.

Congratulation on the NSX purchase. I truly hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else here on the board (how can you not?
biggrin.gif
)

If you could give us a little more details about your '94, such as interior and exterior colors and any modifications. If you have a green NSX and it has a black roof, please list the last two digits of the VIN.

Thanks and again, enjoy you new ride!

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

Congrats!! I am looking forward to the next event, too (which will be my first!!).

Congrats!!!!!!!! I have had mine for one week and I still cant believe I am lucky enough to own this awesome car. I have started smoking so I have a reason to be in the garage looking at my car every half hour. good luck with your problems I am sure you will figure it all out in time.

Congratulations on the purchase!
Regarding your A/C symptoms:
My '94 had the exact same symptoms that you described. Not long after, the climate control got worse. The diagnosis was a blown chip. The entire climate control unit had to be replaced.
-Thomas

------------------
'94 Brooklands Green Pearl/Black NSX
5-Speed

New Climate control unit? How much would that run?

Congrats!! I've got a Black/Black '91 in Ellicott City. We'll need to hook up some time. There are a couple more in the Baltimore area, at least 2 in Gaithersburg and several in DC/N.Va..

Private me sometime and we'll meet if I don't see you on the road 1st.

[This message has been edited by tpearsall (edited 27 December 2002).]

Originally posted by tpearsall:
Congrats!! I've got a Black/Black '91 in Ellicott City. We'll need to hook up some time. There are a couple more in the Baltimore area, at least 2 in Gaithersburg and several in DC/N.Va..

Private me sometime and we'll meet if I don't see you on the road 1st.

[This message has been edited by tpearsall (edited 27 December 2002).]

e-mail me at [email protected]
or let me know how to get in touch with you,

Friend of mine lives close with red '93
next nice day we should get a group together for a drive.

Thanks for all the replies
smile.gif

Anyone know how much a climate control unit is? Or know anyone who races that wants to sell one?

Instead of smoking every half hour go out and drive your NSX every half hour or so
smile.gif

Back