It's A Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I flew into Texas Monday morning and met Terry at the airport… I have say that Terry grossly misrepresented the car! He said in his posting that, and I quote; “The paint is in great shape,” and that it is “Gorgeous…” He then went on to say that it was “kept immaculately clean” because of the shows/photo shoots it was in. WRONG!!!! :mad:

The car is beautiful… or should I say, handsome... absolutely stunning!!! There are no words to describe the beauty of this car!! And I could not have found a car more perfect!!!! I am in absolute LOVE!

I want to thank Terry for spending the day with me and taking the time to answer questions and go over everything about the car. He is an extremely pleasant man who definitely is a man of his word! I am so glad that I had the chance to do business with him.

There is one thing that I am confused about though, he said that it was a 6-speed… but I have only found 2: fast and faster!! ;)

When I picked up the car, I drove straight back to Arizona… I got home at 9:00 the next morning. I finally tucked him in bed at 7:00 last night... I just couldn’t stop driving him!!! What an amazing vehicle!! I could keep talking about this car all day long, what an intoxicating feeling!!

So now I want to take this time to introduce my new baby boy... SKYLER!!

More over boys... there is a new female NSX'r in town!!! :)

P.S. Someone needs to take this hanger out of my mouth, I can't stop smiling!! :D :D

Congrats!!! :D

It is a GREAT feeling in owning a NSX (isn't it?)!!!
Don't you wish you could share this feeling with everyone else who doesn't know what it feels like?

Welcome to the "family" and I hope you never lose the feeling. I've had my car for 3 years now and I still look at my '96 the same way:D

I presume you bought Terry (Single Samurai)'s Monaco Blue NSX?

Be honest now... did his infamous photo collection have anything to do with your purchase decision?!? :D

Congrats and enjoy the ride!!!

8000RPM said:
I presume you bought Terry (Single Samurai)'s Monaco Blue NSX?

Be honest now... did his infamous photo collection have anything to do with your purchase decision?!? :D

Congrats and enjoy the ride!!!

Yes, I did buy Terry's Monaco Blue!

For some strange reason, my reaction for the photos wasn't quite the same as yours... of course, in my photos I won't be wearing quite as much clothing as they are ;)

NSX'n said:
... of course, in my photos I won't be wearing quite as much clothing as they are ;)
I'll be watching for them!

Attachments

• look.gif
    look.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 260
Back