ItalianCarFest Show on Sat 9/9/2006 (Grapevine, TX) and Trackday Sun 9/10/2006 (TMS)

This year’s ItalianCarFest is right around the corner. The car show (which is free to the public) will be from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Saturday September 9, 2006. NSX owners are invited to the trackday on Sunday, as well.

Here are pictures from past years: 2005, 2004, 2003

Something new is an invitation to park together near the show where your great cars can be seen and appreciated. (And you don't have to worry about being parked between a 10 year old Buick and door-smacking SUV).

TRACKDAY:
We would like to invite you to participate - with your cars- in a track day, Sunday, Sept 10, 2006.

OPEN TO ALL SPORTS CARS INCLUDING NSX: Track Day at TMS. This will be an exceptional Sunday at Texas Motor Speedway with access to a private clubhouse for drivers and their guests, a special covered area adjacent to the track and other extras provided by Texas Driving Experience, a company specializing in organizing premiere track events. Cars will drive on the inner track, called the Le Mans Road Course.

Separate enrollment required for track Day: For Full Information Packet plus Enrollment Form, contact dawn©texasdrivingexperience.com or call (817) 430-4343.

Early bird registration for Track Day ends Aug 25th. The first 20 entrants before August 25th get a $25 discount. Enter now to be one of the first 20 entrants!

SHOW:
During ItalianCarFest's show on Saturday, Sept. 9, 2006 'Special Club and Vehicle Parking' will be available in front of the ICF showfield at Oak Grove Park in Grapevine, near Dallas. We expect 12,000 visitors to ICF this year and most of these visitors will walk right past this area. If you want to hang out with car people and for your car to be seen, this is as good as it gets. It is only $10 to park in this area. And from there you can stroll through ItalianCarFest's show grounds.

For details about other ItalianCarFest events, go to www.italiancarfest.com or e-mail italiancarfest©yahoo.com. For more information please contact Bob Dezzany at (214) 668-2382 or dezzany©sbcglobal.net

Thanks again,
Jerry Lee Phillips
President - Italian Car Club of the Southwest - a 501 C 4 non-profit
The ICCS organizes ICF Weekend
Qs? Call (817) 521-4400

Re: ItalianCarFest Show on Sat 9/9/2006 (Grapevine, TX) and Trackday Sun 9/10/2006 (TMS)

I need to see your car, post some photos...I went to the car meet last year, it was pretty cool, lots of rich people and their cars. Good music and drinks are available. My ride has been in the custom shop Autotrenz for about two months, custom front end, shaved locks, side markers, body kit, taillights, steering wheel, test tubes, wheels and tires, and soon suspension . What have you done to your sweet ride? p.s. when you ran Evo's, what size front tires did you have? did it rub? and what suspension were you running? I have all chrome Evo's, well the rears anyway, waiting for tires and the front rims..thks Brent

Re: ItalianCarFest Show on Sat 9/9/2006 (Grapevine, TX) and Trackday Sun 9/10/2006 (TMS)

Hey Brent,

I will PM you on your info but here is a little pic of what state my car is in. The interior is holding me back with everything gutted and molds being made.

Here is a teaser of what it will look like. Sorry pic is taken with my cam phone.

7326jrs_new_front_view-thumb.jpg

sorry for the sideways pic
7326jrs_new_rear_view-thumb.jpg

7326quarter-thumb.jpg

gil

Last edited:

Sweeeet!!! What kit is that? Sideskirts molded to rear fenders? More photos...Also if you feel anything is over your head call Mike at Autotrenz, he will do just about anything, and is not too expensive either!!! thanks for all tips, come to town,and I will buy you lunch or dinner!!!! later Brent

synergy004 said:
Hey Brent,

I will PM you on your info but here is a little pic of what state my car is in. The interior is holding me back with everything gutted and molds being made.

Here is a teaser of what it will look like. Sorry pic is taken with my cam phone.

7326jrs_new_front_view-thumb.jpg

sorry for the sideways pic
7326jrs_new_rear_view-thumb.jpg

7326quarter-thumb.jpg

gil

Looks good Gil, but my car will be done before you man :tongue:

Gil: I'm still looking (it's been a tough search so far), but plan to attend with or without NSX. :)

Mike, Gil, Brent: Are you guys going to the show? It'd be nice to hang out (and see your all the custom NSX work you've done) if you're free that Saturday.

I went last year, I think my car will ready enough to go, I have Mike's wheels on my car now. He is just finishing up some work tonight, the car and his work, looks great!! I guess I will bring her out, even if my rims,tires and suspension aren't done....contact us,and we can all hang....Brent 817-269-3839 cell:biggrin:

So where are the pics??

boxer v12.jpghere's a couple...line of ferraris.jpgred lambo.jpgred Mas.jpg

ACCD

Back