ISONSX's New Toy

Now this was a fun day of detailing.

Congratulations on your new Midnight Peal beauty!

Sorry the color didn't come out better. Pictures just don't do justice to this unique color.

Norm
94 Red

Attachments

• IMG_0686 (3).JPG
    IMG_0686 (3).JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_0693 (2).JPG
    IMG_0693 (2).JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 515
  • IMG_0695 (2).JPG
    IMG_0695 (2).JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 534
Last edited:
Looks like 2 beautiful cars and some nice looking homes. I was shocked by the first picture, I have never seen a picture posted of a dirty NSX. Then picture 2 calmed me down :wink: .Congratulations on the new purchase.

that midnight pearl cleaned up very nice. Who say you cant make a "Ho" a housewife. :wink: That red NSX aint too shabby either. What kind of rims are those? Look like chrome Zanardis or chrome Type-S rims...

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
that midnight pearl cleaned up very nice. Who say you cant make a "Ho" a housewife. :wink:

Hey that's my midnight pearl Ho you're talking about!! :cool: The first pick was taken the morning after I drove it home from Denver 700+ miles on wet roads with a bit of snow mixed in. I've got to say, this was the dirtiest damn car I've ever bought even before the trip home. Norm was kind enough to spend his entire Sunday helping me see what was underneath all that filth. Haven't hardly touched the interior yet :eek: but the paint turned out to be much nicer than expected. About four hours with a porter cable and only one coat of Zaino at this point. It still needs about 10-15 hours more cleaning /detailing in my book but it's getting there. The car looks like the 3M clear bra installer went crazy! It has this stuff halway up the fenders and covers nearly all of the hood as well as the nose. Definitely saved the paint in great shape but I've got to take some of this stuff off...too much.

I had two pleasant surprises: 1) the car had most of the maintenance records (the others I tracked down by calling all three Denver / Boulder area dealers) and 2) it had $4K worth oc Comtech goodies - headers, exhaust, and cold air intake. Sounds and runs great. I LOVE the RM lowering springs as the car is LOW.

The car is TIGHT. After a 6 month hiatus, I'm back in the NSX ownership club!

By the way, Norm's red 94 in the shot is THE nicest NSX I've ever seen and anyone who knows Norm and his car will agree. The picture does not do his car justise. The wheels are chrome Zanardis and look SWEET :biggrin: .

Jeez, I didn't even know you were w/o your red NSX. Glad to see you back in the "fold," happy you bought such a fantastic NSX, and even happier that it came with some mods. Congratulations! Tulsa, Ok - NSX Capital of...Oklahoma! ;)

When is the next club drive?

Congrats Tory, Love the color! It definently stands out of the crowd. I haven't seen a dark blue before. I am planning one last trip north before Dad relocates, hopefully I can get an eyeful then.
Knowing my Dad, he probably enjoyed helping you out with your car as much as he enjoys working on his.

Philip

P.S. You, and Shawn need to help me work on my Dad to get his new springs installed.
Gotta reduce that wheel gap before NSeXpo... :biggrin:

Last edited:
H-carWizKid said:
Congrats Tory, Love the color! It definently stands out of the crowd. I haven't seen a dark blue before. I am planning one last trip north before Dad relocates, hopefully I can get an eyeful then.
Knowing my Dad, he probably enjoyed helping you out with your car as much as he enjoys working on his.

Philip

P.S. You, and Shawn need to help me work on my Dad to get his new springs installed.
Gotta reduce that wheel gap before NSeXpo... :biggrin:

Philip,
Thanks. I was giving Norm a hard time about his 4 wheel drive NSX when you see it next to mine! I LOVE the look of the car lowered. Norm's car looks so good that it really doesn't matter. That car is sooo nice!

It's hard to tell by the pictures, but the color is actually a purple as opposed to dark blue but it looks black at night until the light hits it. Let me know when you're in town and we'll get it out of storage and let you take it for a spin.

Back