• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ISO 17/18 Volk Racing TE37 Wheels (18/19 Trade + Cash) - SoCal Only

Hi guys. I'm going to post in Parts For Sale this evening after I take some pictures. I have 18/19 Volk TE 37 rims with Falken tires with plenty of tread. They are black with a yellow painted lip (my car is yellow). They are in great shape but not perfect. There are a few areas where they paint has chipped off. Though, I recommend that you get them powder coated to your liking. You'll want to get caps to match.

I've had them because I'm in love with the look of the big wheel filling up the wheel wells. These days, I'm leaning more toward comfort and less toward performance or looks. I'm not quite ready for a Cadillac haha so I'm going to give the size that I like for one size down in order to gain a little more sidewall. I am looking to trade PLUS cash (say, $1,000?). I like black, white or blue. However, I'm open to anything else since I can powder coat them. It would be nice if your tires had meat on them too but you have what you have, so, let's talk. Maybe all you have is the rims and I have to buy the tires. That's not ideal but totally negotiable. Let me know what you have.

I'm in Huntington Beach and can meet anytime.

Also, admin, if a trade offer is not allowed in WTB, let me know and I'll remove it and post in PFS which I plan to anyway after I take pics.

Thanks!

Back