Is this NSX No. 2 ever produced?

Am new to the NSX world, but I would guess its the #2 production model in the U.S., not including the prototype's and non U.S cars.
Very :cool:

MCM said:
Am new to the NSX world, but I would guess its the #2 production model in the U.S., not including the prototype's and non U.S cars.
Very :cool:

That would be europe, its an euro VIN.

Meeyatch1 said:
Where is that picture from??

That's my secret, so far. :) It's not an US car, it's an Europe specified car. Is this no. 2 europain car or no.2 that ever left the factory? What numbers do the US cars have at this place?

Your right..........!
Should have looked before I spouted off........ :biggrin:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/General/vin.htm

For the US VIN numbers, the first 1991 car available for sale was 000063; all lower numbers were pre-production prototypes.

Cars sold outside the US have slightly different VIN number formats. For example, NSX's built for the Canadian market have their own sequence number range, starting with 800001 each year.

Shumdit said:
This is the 2nd 92 car made for the UK I think.

The car is from Kuwait and was imported to the UK (as a left hand car!) UK's are right-hand car's. Which market does T1xxxxx belong to?

Here's a pic of my early 1991. I also included a pic of my born on date 07/1990 :eek:

Nik (just survived another medical school exam block week
18.gif
)

DSC00207edit.jpg

DSC02279edit.jpg

WOW!! That is an early car!! I wonder if you have the lowest first year VIN# on here?? :eek:

Back