Is this interior really white?

It looks like a light beige color. BTW, what kind of idiot takes the top off and puts it in the interior on the seats and console? Someone must buy this car quickly and save it from further abuse - please.

Beginning with model year 2002 (yes, I know the FAQ says 2004, but it actually happened in 2002), Acura made available interior colors of silver, white, yellow, orange, red, and blue, for NSXs of the corresponding exterior color, in addition to the onyx and camel which were already available.

From the FAQ section on "Changes by Year":
2002colors.jpg

Cairo94507 said:
what kind of idiot takes the top off and puts it in the interior on the seats and console?
An idiot who works at the selling dealership and probably doesn't know anything about the car (such as where to store the roof panel).

ive never seen the white interior before :eek: I knew it was available but didnt know it actually existed :cool:

Ditto, I was also puzzled and could not figure out if it was "white" or tan/beige. Thanks for information. :cool:

Drool...
Totally sick, I think I love that car. I wonder how much I could get for one of my kidneys, it could be the down payment. :tongue:

Back