Is this ebay listing a fraud?

Because if it is a fraud, it doesn't matter what you bid. Maybe the people bidding knows it a fraud and they don't plan on paying the winning bid. I doubt he will file a claim for non-payment if it is a fraud. And if it isn't a fraud, then he just got himself a great deal.

Don't forget that the best frauds on Ebay are done by someone taking control of another user's account. Just because they have great feedback from XX years doesn't mean that's the user running the auction.

And this car was just listed on Ebay in April for $55K? C'mon, it doesn't take much homework to know these auctions smell...
Ebay Link

- XS

i like how it says it has 10,800 miles on it and the last service included a new clutch.

in any case, don't expect to even find a wrecked nsx for that price.

these scammers are getting out of control - one of my buddies put his dirtbike on cycle trader, and some guy was trying to reverse scam him, saying that he would send him a cashiers check and send a moving company to pick up his bike.... i guess they were counting on him to try and cash it, and to front the money to the "moving company" before the bank realized it was fake..... AND take the bike. either way, he knew better.

just keep your eyes open, these people are everywhere. just remember two things when you're on the market for any used car:
- if it's too good to be true, it probably (99% of the time) is
- you get what you pay for. (and if you want a decent, low mileage 91 even, expect to pay high 20s to low 30s )

Back