Is this car worth 57k?

ChitownNSX said:
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&paId=206579730&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&recnum=2&leadExists=true&criteria=K-%7CE-%7CM-_1_%7CD-_4_%7CN-N%7CR-30%7CI-1%7CP-PRICE+descending%7CQ-descending%7CZ-60555&aff=national

I have been looking for a number of NSX's on the board and beyond and this one keeps popping back up. But I could get a 2003 for the price, What are your thoughts on the board?

Thanks for the help and advice, I appreciate it!

Perspective and hopeful nsx owner
Joe Krelle

CTSC, perhaps. 02 or 03 are good if you can find them at the similar price point, but addition mods will cost you. If that's what you want.

Like Vance said, if that is what you want. I think the sc adds maybe $5k to the value so I would say 54-55 since the no name wheels and sagging ww sides don't do much for the car. Personally, I think for that asking price you should get a little more discription of the car as a whole.

Depending on your personal preference on the body sytle. Unless you prefer the pre-02 look. I suggest go with 02+ if you can find one at same price. Newer car, newer body style, came like that from factory, misc updates to the car, better bang for the buck in this situation.

Mods can be added at anytime down the road, but if you decide you want the updated body style, it is quite a bit of hassle.

I did both ctsc and 02 conversion. From my personal experience, 02 the conversion cost more and took far longer downtime, a lot more work involved vs dropping the parts off, take a nap, pick up the car from the shop.

The seller listed the car as a coupe by mistake, the picture shown targa, 30k miles. The wheels looks like Axis Mod Se7en.

ashman said:
Like Vance said, if that is what you want. I think the sc adds maybe $5k to the value so I would say 54-55 since the no name wheels and sagging ww sides don't do much for the car. Personally, I think for that asking price you should get a little more discription of the car as a whole.

I looked and couldn't tell if the SS were sagging, can you really tell from those pictures they are very low res.

I would definitely get an 02 if your gonna spend that much money. You can always add on the supercharger later and have fewer miles on a 02 and up!!

For that price, you'd be crazy not to be rocking an 02 and up:wink: You can always add a CTSC and I always feel more comfortable adding performance mods myself or at least knowing where the work was done.

Back