Is this car on ebay repainted? JH4NA1282TT000336

If I was looking to buy a clean, no questions NSX the LAST place I would look would be Ebay. That is the dumping ground for cars that will not sell otherwise, IMO

I thought you were only looking for and NSX with 45k for under 45k. This one on e-bay has 60k+ miles on it's clock.

Car doesn't look too bad--

The seller's feedback looks fairly good--reading the past complaints didn't really make me feel too leery--one feedback even states that they let one bidder out of a deal because the bidder felt the car wasn't accurately described--I'll count this as neutral because it might not have been accurate.

coolnsx If I was looking to buy a clean, no questions NSX the LAST place I would look would be Ebay. That is the dumping ground for cars that will not sell otherwise, IMO

I agree--you NEVER know what you'll get.

I've seen some REAL sketchy NSXs on Ebay--and to think, the sellers are trying to make them look good there, and they still look like trouble!!

The seller here seems OK, but I'd certainly look at it or for $75 bucks, have a body guy shoot over to the dealer and look at it.

To me, paying someone to look at it is the cost of buying a car you can't see, particularly on Ebay.

:) :)

Back