Is this a known NSX?

Well, the 1996 NSX-T has a 3.0L engine which only produces 270hp not 290hp if I am correct. The 3.2L from 1997 +up w/ 6spd produces 290. Sounds a little fishy, price is too low. One Texas owner that is in Kansas? But is for sale by-owner. Just doesn't pass the smell test. :confused:

Sorry, but this seems like a scam, because I've posted here before the real car that was being sold on Ebay and the owner wanted $33k for it. Do a search on past auctions on ebay and you'll see it there. I believe the real car is located in Houston, Texas.

as you can see from the real car, they went ahead and blacked out the license plate, because it has the Texas plates underneath. I can't believe how many NSX scams are out there. Buyers beware, do your homework and keep on asking questions here on Prime, we're all here to look out for each other. Good luck.

FYI you might want to check the vehical. i do remember their is a guy by the name of craig that operates a business called "classic auto" or something of that nature that sells damaged nsx's and parts in the kansas city area. he also repairs them and sells them. he is located in Raymore, MO.

Back